Natchan 2016 custom made project - The Last of Us - Ellie outfit P.2 Ref. of body

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment sent for both Joel and ellie sets

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Where is the order for Joel's set? I want to be sure I get that if I order Ellie's set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15541164_1214832505251455_987615199320006454_n.jpg

15400915_1214832398584799_5509649711925794650_n.jpg

Ready to ship for the first slot orders :)

tracking number with send you privately after send.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

Nat

i believe there have many collectors have imnime and kai version heads.

you can find and ask them.

Nat

Dear Collectors,

i just heard that one of the collector feel sad when received my custom. I feel sad, too, buddy....

i would like to re-pointing my set here:

1) the body is just a gift in complementary, first come first serve, which is NOT included at the set.
2) the body is a normal female body while it is a bit shorter when compare with some brand bodies.
3) i aims to choose more elastic cotton for the clothes and hence let the collectors more easier to custom made their own Ellie if he/she want to change a smaller body.
4) of course i will advise you to have my weathering effect to complete my expected custom set but more options should be leave here base on your own choice.

I have try my best to do this committed project in my own possible way, i know she need a smaller body, hence please consider for the above points before you decide to pay for my custom works. I don;t want to make my collectors and supportive feel sad when receive my works.

it make me upset and discourage me to go on for the future...

Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back