Natchan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1,P.9

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Natchan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1

I have some extra Joel bits for sale if anyone is interested. See my BST.

Re: Natchan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1

Dear All,

Let me know at this moment as i will start to make it again.

Nat

Are you doing ellies back pack?
If so any pictures?
I'm definitely interested

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What is everyone using for Ellie's body?

I've been told pop toys 001 body
If you go onto kai's website it tells you what body & how to modify it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Good sharing~

Nat

UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

up!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Put me on this please

12301731_936260203108688_3734898483706577565_n.jpg

Are those extra sets that aren't spoken for? I'm interested in one if they are. If nothing else at least the backpack.

Are those extra sets that aren't spoken for? I'm interested in one if they are. If nothing else at least the backpack.

Contact Den Kazakov on Facebook. He makes a MUCH better backpack. Also, Natchan is a thief, so anything to stifle his sales.

Contact Den Kazakov on Facebook. He makes a MUCH better backpack. Also, Natchan is a thief, so anything to stifle his sales.

I saw something about this on another thread, what's going on Marf?

I would like to order one set

up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Payment sent

This still available?

Back