Natchan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1,P.9

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nathan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1,

Sweet looking Joels everybody! Natchans clothing set is awesome! Just one quick question, how did some of you do the straps on the backpack holding the weapons? Any tips/close-up pics would be appreciated!

Re: Nathan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1,

Sweet looking Joels everybody! Natchans clothing set is awesome! Just one quick question, how did some of you do the straps on the backpack holding the weapons? Any tips/close-up pics would be appreciated!

These are the only close ups I have of mine, but you can see where the anchor points are. :duff

Does anyone have a pair of the jeans for sale on their own? I could do with a pair for a Grimes bash.

Dear All,

Please let me know if you feel interested. I have make some spare and they are ready for shipping.

BR
Nat

I would like to order 2 of the jackets. I would prefer them "not" to be weathered. I am using them for another couple figure bashes at the moment. Please let me know when they might be ready to ship. Thanks Nat!

Is it possible just to get the trousers and shirt? Please let me know. Thanks

Hello Nat,

I would like to order a full set with all weathering.

Thank you.

Nat I would like to order a full set for Joel please!
Thank you!

I would like to order 2 of the jackets. I would prefer them "not" to be weathered. I am using them for another couple figure bashes at the moment. Please let me know when they might be ready to ship. Thanks Nat!

OK, please send me the discussed payment.

BR
Nat

Want to order a full set of clothes and backpack.

I received your PM and I sent you a payment. Thank you.

Last edited:

I sell my joel
tasyta5u.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

For space and for money friend

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Please add me for a full set.

catch up your time to buy one as this project is almost done!

Nat

Back