Natchan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1,P.9

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nathan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1,

Dear All,

This set is still available! please place an order over here and pay the full payment directly to my paypal account.

BR
Nat

Re: Nathan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1,

Dear All,

This set is still available! please place an order over here and pay the full payment directly to my paypal account.

BR
Nat

Dear Collectors,

It is a bit long time that i post the new items again. I'm so exciting that here can have such joined project.

The final product for clothes of The Last of Us have been finished. Here is the list:

1) Deep Blue Jacket
2) Green square shirt
3) Black Pants
4) damaged brown backpack

As the game is in dirt, damaged etc, style. I have process the water dying and painting works on them to make them get closer to the original.
The price for each set is USD$90 for such painted version.

Interested collector please post to my new post for this and send me the payment by paypal at [email protected].

Shipping is USD$20 for general worldwide countries. Available Now with limited quota and every set is unique by hand made and coating!

Hope you will enjoy my product again!

Best Regards,
Natchan

mbxm.jpg

6cdw.jpg

62m2.jpg

l0v7.jpg

f6ch.jpg

g4dx.jpg

a1ms.JPG

2ji9.jpg

Order List and status:
1) elvis1976 (full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
2) woodster
3) Peteskywalker
4) Hidden Jitsu
5) lt0778 (full paid with shipping, shipped)
6) ShortRound
7) Barbossa (full paid with shipping, shipped at 12/11)
8) chubbyman
9) Toomuchboost
10) marlindesign(full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
11) Revol (full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
12) vdevil (full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
13) thanatos
14) paul1987
15) Maisto (full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
16) Ryu
17) T.bowen (full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
18) aesthetics (full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
19) ArtDamage(full paid with shipping, shipped)
20) dycegamez
21) K.bowen
22) Cheungkinmen (full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
23) Kubrick
24) anthonyzero
25) Willywilto (full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
26) Mogli
27) mike1185 (full paid with shipping)
28) Snake Easter
29) phillydon21(full paid with shipping, shipped at 11/11)
30) dalbelo (full paid with shipping)
31) darmoor (full paid with shipping)
32) stnmikita (full paid & with shipping at 3/4)
33) Hollywood Cinema (2 JACKETS)
34) amstel (full paid with shipping at 3/4)
35) SheSaMona
36)
37)
38)

Total no of orders: 35
Hello! Is it possible to purchase the Last Of Us shirt alone ? thank you!

I'm interested in a set. Any more available?

let me know if you need them.

Nat

Still available!!!

Wish I found this earlier, just bought this set off ebay this morning ��

Great set Nat! I love mine! Next you should work on a Ellie set so we can finally get a backpack for her :clap I know I'd buy one.

lets see later on~

Nat

Re: Natchan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1

:pray: oh lord I hope you do haha. Heck I'd be happy with just a cloth backpack!

Re: Natchan Custom Clothes Set for The Last of Us.Final pics & own custom sharing P.1

ok, but need to see my schedule, only backpack right?

Nat

Yeah man. If you could do her backpack that would be awesome. I'm not big on the one that comes with the Iminime figure. I'd love to have a cloth one.

Oh also. Would you happen to have any of the Joel backpacks that left over for sale? I've got two Joel's both with your clothing sets. But one needs a new bag. Thanks Nat.

Seconded on an Ellie backpack. Really need one for her.

I would say there would be several people out there that would be down for a high quality cloth backpack for Ellie.

Guys,

Please send me more photos about the backpack, will create a post for it.

Nat

ok I'll take some shots of the one I have on mine now.

I took some pictures and uploaded them to my computer but for some reason I can't seem to get them uploaded onto here. I'll keep on trying.

Payment sent!!

Back