Negan, Oldboy, Bourne, Leon, Sopranos, Private Ryan, Old Plainview, Jon Snow, Hannibal, Ray's custom work

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Judge Anderson, Henry Hill, LOTR .Ray's custom works, projects, photography & fun

I came here after seeing your LOTR customs. Damn, you do very nice work! If I could do hair and beard work even half as well as you do I would be a happy guy!
True artistry. Great work!

Re: Judge Anderson, Henry Hill, LOTR .Ray's custom works, projects, photography & fun

Custom work looks fantastic as always. I need to find another painter/hair person who can do some custom work for me, or eventually find the time to teach myself.

Seriously Ray, your the master of all trades!

Astonishing work, those are the best LOTR figures I've seen. Perfection.

They all look great, but the Henry Hill is my favorite.

Damn, that Crow looks so much better than the standard version.
Your painting and hair keeps getting better and better as well.

Stellar my friend, just stellar.

PS, Is that the World Box Dad bod on the Henry Hill?

I thought those didn't come out until the end of September.

If so, what do you think of it. I want to pick up a few and the bigger one as well.

All amazing man, appreciating all the details, modding and love that went into these

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Incredible work Raymond! You breath life into all these figures :clap

Awesome work and great collection Ray!

Absolutely amazing work, you brought back that Anderson figure from the dead. All of the figures look great, your attention to detail and realism is out of control. Pleasure to view your work.

If you ever sell Judge me the first to know please.

I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who gave me props in this thread. Your kind comments motivate me!

I'm going to retire this thread soon and start a new thread with my customs as numbered editions which will go into a tumbler portfolio. I wanted to do instagram but it won't let me not associate it to my normal everyday life Instagram and Facebook. Which for professional and personal reasons I don't want to mix up with my work here.

Anyways here's one repost and two new additions in my new format.

Aragorn (again)

Asmus
- Repainted
- Custom Hair
- Weathered and modded outfit
- HT Narrow shoulder body

Re: Rick Grimes, Jon Snow, LOTR .Ray's custom works, projects, photography & fun stu

Rick Grimes

- Repainted DAM Toys
- Custom Hair + beard
- Weathered and modded outfit (yunsil)
- Dad bod
- Fullmetal Hatchet
- Robbiethepainter Watch and Ring

Jon Snow

- Sculpt bu Vimal
- paint by me
- replaced and weathered boots with custom laces
- blitzway carlito body
- Fullmetal sword
- Darth maul gloves
- Raveneye belt

Re: Godfather, Bond, Ned Stark .Ray's custom works, projects, photography & fun stu

and here is my Ned 2.0 Further refined the paint and gave him hair.

Re: Godfather, Bond, Ned Stark .Ray's custom works, projects, photography & fun stu

Stunning work, Ray!
Loved them all.

Great paintwork and pics man

Great paintwork and pics man

Thanks Jake,

I need to give props to Jake who turned me onto a few good pointers which I used on these last few with great results!

Back