Negan, Oldboy, Bourne, Leon, Sopranos, Private Ryan, Old Plainview, Jon Snow, Hannibal, Ray's custom work

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Godfather, Bond, Ned Stark .Ray's custom works, projects, photography & fun stu

Thanks Jake,

I need to give props to Jake who turned me onto a few good pointers which I used on these last few with great results!
Oh nice man, I'm glad you could take a tip and add it to your repertoire. You definitely stepped it up a few notches with these.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: Godfather, Bond, Ned Stark .Ray's custom works, projects, photography & fun stu

Wow man, this latest batch is really elite level paint work and customizing in general. Great work!

Re: Clockwork Orange, Godfather, Bond, Ned Stark .Ray's custom works

Alex Delarge

- Body Medicom
- Clothes Medicom
- cane Medicom
- Boots Newline
- Head Rainman
- Mask Rainman
- Codpiece Rainman
- Hair me
- Paint me

We need a new, better likeness portrait. Sign up for the interest list in the interest section!

Re: The Bride, Clockwork Orange, Godfather, Bond, Ned Stark .Ray's custom works

Now here's an interesting one. This is less my work but I wanted to share it because it's a grail.

a few months ago Cult King put up the Bride with rooted hair. I ordered it having literally just sold my bloody bride the day before this was a no brainer upgrade. A month or so ago Denny notified me that the project was canceled. He didn't say why. But I got sent the 1/1 prototype as the first person who orderedso I have the one of a kind.

Sinag did a great job with the paint and hair construction. Stunning work. However my contribution was too recolor and restyle the hair. I think this worked wonders for it, it's not hard to find the before pictures with a google search but I cannot post them here. I wonder if the hair was just not styled in the right way to get people excited enough to order, I could be wrong in assuming that the cancelation had due to poor sales though. I always thought it looked amazing from the beginning but now I'm much happier with the tweaks.

I know she is supposed to have blood on her forehead and nose. I sacrificed this so I can dress her in the clean clothes too.

Also upgraded her body to a TB league small boobs. Even if you have the old one you should do this; the range of mobility, natural bending in the soft clothing and proportions are spot on.

Sanjuro

Body - mix of ANH Han Solo and old Han Solo arms
Clothing - Unleashed Viper weathered, worn and stained by me
Katana - ??? Ties by me
Head - Rocco
Paint - Me

James Bond

Head - Big Chief
Paint - Me
Suit - Yunsil
Body - Worldbox narrow shoulder "dad bod" - but not dad bod
Shoes - Big Chief
Pistol - can't remember... but it's metal and better than big chief's

Paulie Walnuts

Body - a Frankenstein with random fat suit stuff
Clothing - Hegemony77
Head and chest and hands - Rocco
Paint - Me
Shoes - ??

Re: Sopranos, The Bride, Clockwork Orange, Godfather, Bond, Ned Stark .Ray's custom w

You've all seen T before. One or two new pics but I wanted to show him after Paulie again

Head - Rocco
Paint/ Hair - Me
Body - TT Advanced with Han Solo Arms
Outfit - Yunsil
Ring (wedding) - Robbie The painter

Re: Sopranos, The Bride, Clockwork Orange, Godfather, Bond, Ned Stark .Ray's custom w

FYI credible work Raymond and nice to see you diverting away from the usual bond man in suit figure with amazing results

FYI credible work Raymond and nice to see you diverting away from the usual bond man in suit figure with amazing results

Thanks so much Platty! You have a great eye so always means a lot coming from you!

Dayum, sweetness in all of these. Great score on the Bride figure. Beautiful paint work!

Wow Ray your figures ARE Art man! They all look fantastic! I especially love Beatrix, Alex, and Tony. But what wins it all for me is that Paulie, wow he came out amazing man! Congrats!

Amazing work on all of them especially the Sopranos characters and Alex! Very big fan :clap

I'm most likely in minority, but... Sanjuro is the best! :rock
Always cool to see some appreciation for Jidaigeki characters.
Especially when it's a figure of Mifune.

Can't thank you enough for all the kind words guys! Im'ma keep em comin'

Here is an old one but one of my favorites. tweaked a few minor things since you saw her last.

Lisbeth Salander

Head - BBKILL
Paint - Josh Small
Body - Triad Eva
Accessories and outfit - All ,meticulously sourced, tweaked (radically I might add) and weathered by me

Calvin Candie

Head - Offered from Rob
Paint - Me
Body - Standard ol' TT
Outfit - Yunsil

Re: Candie, Sopranos, The Bride, Clockwork Orange, Godfather, Bond, Ray's custom work

James Bond

Head- Rocco
Paint - Me
Body - Dam Toys Rick Daryl
Tux - Toys City

Back