[SeanJob] TWD Rick -Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets(w/Python)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [SeanJob] Season 7 Rick - Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets

List updated, it will be updated once a day. Please note.

Re: [SeanJob] Season 7 Rick -Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets(w/Pyt

Friendly Reminder ~ deadline for payment is 02 August 2017

Re: [SeanJob] Season 7 Rick -Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets(w/Pyt

Payment sent for 1x boots and 1x belt to be sent by EMS. Thanks :)

Payment sent for boots×1and belt set ×1

Thanks.

Payment sent. Paid in full. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment sent for boots and a belt set

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Payment sent for boots and a belt set

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks! updated the order list already!

Sorry that this thread was moved to "for sales" and just move back to "Interest Thread" at early August. Some SSF only see this thread after deadline and request to expand the taking order period. I have already expanded a little bit time, please note that new deadline for taking order.

Don't worry it will not be delay the delivery time.

Last edited:

Payment sent for belt and Python

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last 2 days for taking order :wink1:

Re: [SeanJob] TWD Rick -Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets(w/Python)

Money sent for boots also !! Couldn't resist

Re: [SeanJob] TWD Rick -Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets(w/Python)

Money sent for boots also !! Couldn't resist

Payment rec'd, thanks!! :hi5:

Hello. Can you please ship the 2 sets of boots and belts directly to me instead of Kato. I am out of the outfit run. Thank you. Please message me if you need any info. Thanks.

Hello. Can you please ship the 2 sets of boots and belts directly to me instead of Kato. I am out of the outfit run. Thank you. Please message me if you need any info. Thanks.

Please check PM, Thanks!

hey sean, any update? Thanks!

Any updates? Thanks.

All boots weathering have completed.

Shoes01.jpg

In Progress.....

Rick Gun 02.jpg

Back