[SeanJob] TWD Rick -Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets(w/Python)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [SeanJob] TWD Rick -Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets(w/Python)

Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: [SeanJob] TWD Rick -Weathered Cowboy Boots & Painted Sheriff BELT sets(w/Python)

updated

Rick Accessories 01.jpg

Thanks for sharing progress.

Thanks for sharing progress.

I used a new painting method and oil for Python this time, I think the finishing is more fine and smooth :wink1:

Looks amazing!!!

I will start to ship out next week.
Please PM me before this Friday if you would like to update the shipping address. Thanks!!

I will start to ship out next week.
Please PM me before this Friday if you would like to update the shipping address. Thanks!!

perfect! my shipping is the same

Shipping address same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, all, :wave

All parcels will be shipped next Monday or Tuesday definitely , the tracking number will update then.
For Kato outfit buyers except Phil Mah, your stuffs has passed to Kato today. He will ship with the S7 outfits together. Thank again for Kato's help.

I can't wait to see your custom Rick :wink1:

The Tracking number has updated in the thread, please going to first page. :hi5:

Got my set today!!! Thanks

really? so fast....:clap

I received mine yesterday as well thanks Sean! Quality work:)

Woo Hoo, Received in the USA!! Clean or BD???
d4b501307d684633aa93f2244d74b279.jpg

This is my first piece by Sean...won’t be my last[emoji1605]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sucks that i missed out on this....never even saw this until now

522a4dc3cba620c3a58257de67e4be66.jpg

Shout out to Sean Job for the belt and boots

anyone looking to sell this?...please let me know....I can take it off your hands

anyone looking to sell this?...please let me know....I can take it off your hands

why don't you contact him in facebook?

I guess he still have a few qty for sell

Back