T2 Terminator 40Watt Phased Plasma Rifle -1/6 [ACCEPTING PAYMENT]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T2 Terminator 40Watt Phased Plasma Rifle - 1/6 Scale

Interested. My ENdo will arrive end of September or October..........

Interested in 2 as well

You can put me down for 2 provided you show pics of him holding them first :wink1:

Yeah, that's what I've been wondering, if the gun grip hands will be able to properly hold the plasma rifles since unlike the 1/4 scale endo, they are non-articulated swap outs. Jream, will you test that out when you get your endo today?

You can put me down for 2 provided you show pics of him holding them first :wink1:

Yeah, that's what I've been wondering, if the gun grip hands will be able to properly hold the plasma rifles since unlike the 1/4 scale endo, they are non-articulated swap outs. Jream, will you test that out when you get your endo today?

absolutely! that's why i haven't put up any ordering yet... wanna make sure they work 1st! lol:lol

it'll be here today so will know shortly or if there are any design changes i'll have to make, etc...

absolutely! that's why i haven't put up any ordering yet... wanna make sure they work 1st! lol:lol

it'll be here today so will know shortly or if there are any design changes i'll have to make, etc...

Awesome, look forward to it!

Looking forward to see how it works out. And a big thank you for fixing such a glaring issue on HT's part. If it works out, I might end up needing to score another endo. I feel anxiety just thinking about touching my current one now that I finally got him to hold his big gun. What is worse is that you have to mess with him just to get his eyes to light up.

Yea the I wish the back plate to the lights was attached via magnets like previous terminator head sculpts the tabs/slots. This one requires a bit more force.

Well...
Going to require some design change! Because the stock hands that they provided don't really fit with the screen accurate handle for the plasma rifle. As you'll see in the pics, the green outline is the handle currently, and the red outline is what it needs to be for it to fit in the stock hand. Needs to be much larger than reference material, Props etc. Plus the trigger guard is going to have to go away as the fingers are a little bendable but for fear of breaking them off as they are fragile, I'm going to change the design a little bit. Felt a little risky moving the fingers a bunch to try to get it to go through the trigger guard so I'm not going to risk it for something that really isn't going to be visually negative. Don't think it will really look that much different once placed in the hand. I'll make a few changes to the model then run another print to see out looks.

EI50CoU.jpg

hTLnDHv.jpg

Hi ProDesign - I would also like to be added to your list and would like to purchase one from you pending you can get the hand situated. Based on your image above, I'm sure some minor tweaking should do the trick. Thanks & Good Luck!

I am sadly away from my endo right now, but are the left and right hands on the endo identical? What I'm getting at is, will the gun be able to be held in each hand if cut/resized to fit?

I am sadly away from my endo right now, but are the left and right hands on the endo identical? What I'm getting at is, will the gun be able to be held in each hand if cut/resized to fit?

there is a set of hands that you use for the laser canon. this is the only set that looks realistic for the rifles. they are the ones shown above holding the rifle. the other sets are a clinched fist and relaxed open hand.

both canon holding hands are fairly in the same shape/position. the fingers on this figure are very flimsy. they have a bunch of give to them so the handle design needs to be enlarged quite a bit to fit in the canon holding hands and fill the space otherwise it will be flopping around. there are some pics in the official thread that a couple guys have shown... and they used the generic rifle from ebay. (post 1201) you can see how the handle size is following screen accuracy size but the handle doesn't come close to filling the only hand we have available with this set. not to mention, you have to bend the trigger finger WAY out of position to slip it in the trigger guard, which i'm not confident won't rip it off... so i'll adjust for that w/ the changes.

Nothing worth showing. I've been sanding down the handles trying them out on their hands to see what works. I'm also playing around with the closed fist hand as it has a gap inside and might work as well. Also trying to get my Star Lord parts completed as I started that before this but I will have everything situated here shortly.

Great work on the reserach for a new handle for the hands.

Please add me to the list

Great work on the reserach for a new handle for the hands.

Yeah thx!
It's a pain trying to figure out how to make it work with the hands we were given but it is what it is! I'm wrapping up my star lord accessory kit so I'll be able to get time in getting this sorted as well shortly.

Hey everyone

Sorry for the delay! I was busy finishing up the starlord kits... then it has been chaos preparing for the hurricane and then dealing with with no power for the past four days and all the damage that blasted through our area. Trying to get back to normal!!

Anyway here is the updated look with the plasma rifle with the new handle. Not completely screen accurate but what has to work with the supplied hands. I'll be painting and weathering in the next day or so to give you an idea of what the final will look like.

CWvg4bw.jpg

Sy4id9f.jpg

Back