Head sculpture Thank you

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still owe me for the deposit I paid for the two Han Solo headsculpts

You still owe me for the deposit I paid for the two Han Solo headsculpts
Doesn’t need to pay the balance now, and I’m finishing the portrait. You paid the cost of production and shipping, no extra charge necessary. This is what I can do

Doesn’t need to pay the balance now, and I’m finishing the portrait. You paid the cost of production and shipping, no extra charge necessary. This is what I can do
But there is no production. I don't have the headsculpts do I?

Don't worry I learnt my lesson, never to trust artists with a deposit unless it's goods & services. Thank you for teaching me this.

But there is no production. I don't have the headsculpts do I?

Don't worry I learnt my lesson, never to trust artists with a deposit unless it's goods & services. Thank you for teaching me this.
There will be the production and you’ll get the sculpts without paying the balance

Hold the fuck yo. So you are handing out all these sculpts for free ?

If that's the fact , then I am really pissed. As I've ordered the Tarantino sculpt from you for the full price when you originally offered them in limited quantities.

And now anyone can just download the files with the links you've provided ?

Hold the fuck yo. So you are handing out all these sculpts for free ?

If that's the fact , then I am really pissed. As I've ordered the Tarantino sculpt from you for the full price when you originally offered them in limited quantities.

And now anyone can just download the files with the links you've provided ?

Yes, it's my second run

I could make more money with all those sculpts, if I do something for the community I’m a ____ lol. What about the artists who make 2-3 runs (paid) for the same HS? Do you usually offend them? Or just me? Grow up

I’m still happy to make something for the many who can’t afford some sculpts, nobody did it except some recaster without permission, which btw you defended.. @Sixth Scale Secrets

I could make more money with all those sculpts, if I do something for the community I’m a ___ lol. What about the artists who make 2-3 runs (paid) for the same HS? Do you usually offend them? Or just me? Grow up

I’m still happy to make something for the many who can’t afford some sculpts, nobody did it except some recaster without permission, which btw you defended.. @Sixth Scale Secrets
Why are you doing this anyway? Your reputation is ruined. You took people's money and didn't deliver the product as promised. You run and hide, not replying for months and now you act like you're doing everyone a favour by sharing the same sculpts that they paid full price for, for free! 🤣 you are indeed a cunt.

Why are you doing this anyway? Your reputation is ruined. You took people's money and didn't deliver the product as promised. You run and hide, not replying for months and now you act like you're doing everyone a favour by sharing the same sculpts that they paid full price for, for free! 🤣 you are indeed a ____.
In about two months I’m gonna work in another field, I’m not interested to work here anymore. Post a picture where you’re laughing, it’s ridiculous that emoji

Yes, attack the emoji because you have no answer for your shitty behavior.
I was thinking about my family fucking asshole and I couldn’t work! Piece of shit! I cannot make this information public! Such a idiot

For just a fucking toy! Child! I remedy in the best possible way and you insult me! Take care of your toys little kid!

I'm an asshole and the child because you stole my money and I called you out on it? Well, you should refund those who paid you deposits, that's the adult thing to do.

I'm an asshole and the child because you stole my money and I called you out on it? Well, you should refund those who paid you deposits, that's the adult thing to do.
I said that I’m gonna finish the sculpts and you don’t have to pay the balance too. Insult me another time and I’ll become a thief for sure

Last edited:
I could make more money with all those sculpts, if I do something for the community I’m a cunt lol. What about the artists who make 2-3 runs (paid) for the same HS? Do you usually offend them? Or just me? Grow up

Good to hear that you're leaving this hobby. Means one less toxic individual we have to deal with.

Paccman, Meren and others have already called you out on your shit in the past.

So good riddance, I say.

Good to hear that you're leaving this hobby. Means one less toxic individual we have to deal with.

Paccman, Meren and others have already called you out on your shit in the past.

So good riddance, I say.

Friend of recasters…

I’m not a toxic person just because of the delays, it’s not my fault and I’m trying to do my duty. I receive only insults, you’re the toxic.

Goodbye guys

Friend of recasters…

I’m not a toxic person just because of the delays, it’s not my fault and I’m trying to do my duty. I receive only insults, you’re the toxic.

Goodbye guys

Dude, people are mad because they paid for limited and exclusive runs. You posted links on files for public, how do you think buyers will react on that? Was a better way - just gave them personal links for downloads and that’s it. We all have a problems in life, because life is sucks in most moments, but this situation looks like you just gave exclusive to everyone and then said to customers who paid for that "f*ck you guys". A little bit unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back