Full figure •S.Pettersenart• HERMAN MUNSTER •(SOLD OUT)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to get ahold of Iris?
This is ridiculous. I've been trying to get an update from her now for over 1 month.
I'm losing patience since it's been 1 year since the deposit was sent to her.
Anyone else having issues with her?

Best- S.

Anyone know how to get ahold of Iris?
This is ridiculous. I've been trying to get an update from her now for over 1 month.
I'm losing patience since it's been 1 year since the deposit was sent to her.
Anyone else having issues with her?

Best- S.

Yeah, she's usually like that. She replied me on Facebook. If she doesn't, ask Denny Kim to let her know. I do that all the time.

Hi Gang- Thanks for waiting!
Prototype is finally completed!
I'll have final pricing info soon.

For those who are now interested I've opened the run with 4 more slots.
DM or email me for info.
I hope to have things rolling out early 2021.

1/6 "Average Family Technicolor Dad"
DSC_0861copy.jpg
DSC_0884copy.jpg

DSC_0827copy.jpg

Best- S.

Everything looks great to me except the metal pieces in the hairline look too big and too pronounced. I just watched several Munsters segments and they did not stand out that much. They are there, but barely noticeable. Can we make those less prominent?

herman1.jpg
herman2.jpg
herman3.jpg

Everything looks great to me except the metal pieces in the hairline look too big and too pronounced. I just watched several Munsters segments and they did not stand out that much. They are there, but barely noticeable. Can we make those less prominent?

Good catch. I have already cast everything so re-sculpting is not possible but I can remedy this by simply painting in more hair.
Thanks!
S.

Last edited:
Hey Gang- Invoices were sent at the beginning of January for final payment on Herman. If you haven't made payment yet please contact me. I can't move forward with production until everyone's payments are received. Thanks- S.

Received my Herman today. This is beautiful work! I remember when you were first gauging interest I was afraid that this project might never get off the ground and now here he is with that goofy grin on his face! Thank you very much for putting this together! I have a lot of childhood memories of watching the Munsters and this will be one of my most treasured figures!

Received my Herman today. This is beautiful work! I remember when you were first gauging interest I was afraid that this project might never get off the ground and now here he is with that goofy grin on his face! Thank you very much for putting this together! I have a lot of childhood memories of watching the Munsters and this will be one of my most treasured figures
Thank you! This makes me very happy to hear. The Munsters hold a special place in my life too. I’m relieved to finally see him completed for you guys to enjoy. Now to wait and see what Rob Zombie does with our favorite “average American family”.

Back