Full figure 【2nd run】John Wick (John Wick)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am looking for the spot. if you have it, pm me.
I'm thinking of paying extra. please best offer.

Going on 4 months after these have been in hand and several unreturned private messages and Instagram DMss. Pretty unacceptable. Anyone have any other ways to contact Night on any of the Chinese messaging services?

You are very bad.
You took away a lot of people's money.
However, there is no update.
You don't even keep your promise.
Is Johnwick's outfit and shoes rotting in your warehouse?

Please show your responsibility.

been some issue of my personally in this month, I can‘t get log and reply in many chatting software

suit + shoes will start shipping on 21th, pls send me your adress with you book ID + paid paypal adress , I only can ship to the adress which original paid collectors, I know many collectors may sold their suit to new collectors, pls contacted me only the original paid ID or I hv checked new buyer ID with you, otherwise there will take more time to recheck the list and payment

heads been delayed a little due the the recast: half heads are little smaller,need recheck all heads and reproduce few of them

contact me here as possible and let your collector friends know
Thank you

2022-03-01 020734.jpg

2022-03-01 020834.jpg

Last edited:
Already a long time ago, I have already sent the full amount of the costume and the head deposit and are waiting. Where can I contact you? I informed you on Instagram at the time of payment

I don’t understand how it’s still going to be another 21 days. I’d rather you send mine tomorrow. I can paint my own shoes. In no world is painting black shoes a 6 month job. And has nothing to do with the head cast problem. So again, please send mine asap.

been some issue of my personally in this month, I can‘t get log and reply in many chatting software

suit + shoes will start shipping on 21th, pls send me your adress with you book ID + paid paypal adress , I only can ship to the adress which original paid collectors, I know many collectors may sold their suit to new collectors, pls contacted me only the original paid ID or I hv checked new buyer ID with you, otherwise there will take more time to recheck the list and payment

heads been delayed a little due the the recast: half heads are little smaller,need recheck all heads and reproduce few of them

Thank you

View attachment 442088

View attachment 442089
Just sent you about delivery information. Check out, please.

I don’t understand how it’s still going to be another 21 days. I’d rather you send mine tomorrow. I can paint my own shoes. In no world is painting black shoes a 6 month job. And has nothing to do with the head cast problem. So again, please send mine asap.
1st all Thanks for your join the project and waitting.
I recived all suit from Toribox on 6th Jan 2022(you can check the Toribox website yourself). End of Jan -Feb is Chinese new year holiday, after that my city Suzhou was under COVID-19 till now didnt end yet , studio and factory shutting down, so its not the 6 months delayed as you said, dont confusing other people.
Enter the topic of dealy , I still remeber the 1st custom project I Joined in OSC is yours Godfather suit in 2015 or 2016. I was in the 1st run but you sold my suit to other members , I waitted untill rerun batch got my suit, it much more than 6 months waitted, maybe your forgot already.
If you hv any problem just with me personally, pls pm me ,we can talk it through.

Last thing,I wont and I cant ship yours or anyones suit now, all suits will start ship on 21th , with random order.
Thank you

1st all Thanks for your join the project and waitting.
I recived all suit from Toribox on 6th Jan 2022(you can check the Toribox website yourself). End of Jan -Feb is Chinese new year holiday, after that my city Suzhou was under COVID-19 till now didnt end yet , studio and factory shutting down, so its not the 6 months delayed as you said, dont confusing other people.
Enter the topic of dealy , I still remeber the 1st custom project I Joined in OSC is yours Godfather suit in 2015 or 2016. I was in the 1st run but you sold my suit to other members , I waitted untill rerun batch got my suit, it much more than 6 months waitted, maybe your forgot already.
If you hv any problem just with me personally, pls pm me ,we can talk it through.

Last thing,I wont and I cant ship yours or anyones suit now, all suits will start ship on 21th , with random order.
Thank you
My godfather suit runs and all other toribox run an were always shipped immediately after receiving from toribox. Your spots were sold because as usual, you didn’t answer any of my messages regarding balances or shipping fees and I had tons of others who wanted in on the sold out project. So I refunded you, assuming you weren’t interested anymore.

Any delays were never on my end.
Your suits were finished months before you contacted them to arrange shipping. The status was “waiting for contact host” for months.. you were the hold up here, not toribox. Postal shut downs and Covid has literally no effect on you painting black shoes.. find a better excuse next time.

Thank you

View attachment 442088

View attachment 442089

Please check the payment details and shipping information sent by message,
by Instagram

Thank you

View attachment 442088

View attachment 442089

pls check message or ins dm

Back