Full figure 【2nd run】John Wick (John Wick)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the pm.
Please check the pm.
Check the message.

Please check the payment details and shipping information sent by message
Please check the payment details and shipping information sent by message,
by Instagram
I can see the IG hint on phone but I cant open to read and reply now.
All OSC messege recived, they are all under unread situation, I will reply check and give the shipping cost when I hv the list in my computer, otherwise I may will miss the readed messege.

Thanks all

My godfather suit runs and all other toribox run an were always shipped immediately after receiving from toribox. Your spots were sold because as usual, you didn’t answer any of my messages regarding balances or shipping fees and I had tons of others who wanted in on the sold out project. So I refunded you, assuming you weren’t interested anymore.

Any delays were never on my end.
Your suits were finished months before you contacted them to arrange shipping. The status was “waiting for contact host” for months.. you were the hold up here, not toribox. Postal shut downs and Covid has literally no effect on you painting black shoes.. find a better excuse next time.
I paid in full for Godfather suit not only deposit, unreasonable i quit for the shipping cost. And I didnt recived refund, I moved to the 2nd run wait with extra 2 sets.

suits was finished on 12th Oct and start ship 16th Nov after repacking, finshed on 6th Jan because of there are 3batch separated, because 1 batch will takes high cost custom fee.
I dont made any excuse, postal works I never said they shut down. I said I hv personally issues its my privacy.

If you still angry about this, I apologize to you

Start shipping
*Few country can use paid as delivered with SF express (Japan , korea ,etc) default, other contry need express pricing the cost with packaged suit, so they will take bit longer time.
*Shipping will with out insurance and valued under 50usd default, pls DM if you need higher valued or insurance(max to 500usd) .
There are around 30 pecs Wick shoes available in stock,Pls DM if you wants to combine shipping extra John Wick shoes with suit.

Thank you
QQ20220321-0.JPG

Im checking messeges now ,too many transfer between collecters,If you bought spot from others (here or IG) ,pls let him check with me here

Thx

Back