Full figure 【NightT47】 The Joker - Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NightT47 told me that Toribox cannot even give a new ETA date for the proto, that’s how backlogged they are. ?

Although presumably seeing as the other Toribox JOKER outfit is scheduled for Q2 2021 and booked after this one, this should be before that? ?‍♂️

Q1 2021 hopefully?

Last edited:
I totally agree with you.
Thank you, that's up to @NightT47 decision, he hosted a lot of great projects and a great artist himself. Just proposing that because this is a very popular character, and you can see that a lot of late comers to this custom hobby, I'm not hoping for any reruns as to keep the collection run unique but since it hasn't started yet, i think reopening it for a bit more spots could be considered exceptionally.

Unfortunately though where would that stop?

There’s a lot of Toribox runs that have not yet started and the list has closed. Should they open also?

I’m all for more collectors getting what they want, but this is already massively delayed so would not want a higher production run to cause further delays. That’s unfair to people who are paid up and waiting.

Thank you all for replying your thoughts .
I just think reopen (rerun) is unfair to the orginal members, and may unfair for some new members who bought thespot as a high price.
I keep this thought for years.
So rerun can be disscuss but wont procceed at this point.

BTW, my projects always delayed badly , same for this project. Im preparing some great stuff for you now. Hoping you will like it and think it worth to wait in the final.

Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply @NightT47. Again, it's all your decision and totally understandable. Looking forward to what you're preparing.

Btw, still looking for a spot after months of trying;) hit me up guys!

Incredibly high long shot but willing to trade my spot on this and also my Kim sohyun painted smile sculpt for Toribox/Caine Rorschach.

Obviously I will pay cash together with the spot.

Thx and sorry for the bump.

Incredibly high long shot but willing to trade my spot on this and also my Kim sohyun painted smile sculpt for Toribox/Caine Rorschach.

Obviously I will pay cash together with the spot.

Thx and sorry for the bump.
Can I buy your position directly?

Back