Full figure 【NightT47】 The Joker - Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know yunsil is very backlogged at present, but in a couple of months we will be 1 year on from the ETA of the proto and 2 years on from the interest thread starting.

Any word from Yunsil on when the proto will be shown?

Would like to toss my spot with Fan Shoes. PM your offer. Thanks guys.

Just FYI, Toribox has a website with tracker where you can see the status on projects. Probably not super up to date, but will let you know where things stand.

Looks like proto will be around May 2022.

585A883B-B766-4388-AEBD-57234C120543.png

I’m wondering if those deposits we paid didn’t actually see Yunsil for months/ years after we paid it. There’s been something really wonky going on with all of these projects run by Nightt lately and it’s making me nervous. I’ve got lots of money tied up in these and there’s been zero communication, completely unjustifiable price increases and missed deadlines 2-3x longer than any other Yunsil projects.

I’ve done enough of these runs myself to be able To be able to tell when something is fishy and to call someone out to be accountable as a run organizer. And I’m doing exactly that right now.

Back