Full figure 【SCULPT SHIPPING】Matthew McConaughey - Interstellar (Yunsil+Claudio)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you removed my name from the paid list because I was trying to sell my spot?

Unless the space suit is made, this is pointless, no? The hair is wrong. He has short waves in his hair. And why smiling? It's creepy. People are starving. The world is dying. Tf is he smiling for?
I don't get this sculpt. People like what they like though.

Make TARS. Make a miniature of the ship. Something. Just a Matthew McConaughey sculpt? 😅 Weird.
His hair is accurate tf? He’s not smiling, he has a small grin, which is accurate to his character because he also tried to look on the bright side, be hopeful for his children.

Remember this is from the beginning of the film.

The space suit is being made, already sold out.

Last edited:
His hair is accurate tf? He’s not smiling, he has a small grin, which is accurate to his character because he also tried to look on the bright side, be hopeful for his children.

Remember this is from the beginning of the film.

The space suit is being made, already sold out.

TARS is being made.
Who is making the suit? I completely missed that.

Unless the space suit is made, this is pointless, no? The hair is wrong. He has short waves in his hair. And why smiling? It's creepy. People are starving. The world is dying. Tf is he smiling for?
I don't get this sculpt. People like what they like though.

Make TARS. Make a miniature of the ship. Something. Just a Matthew McConaughey sculpt? 😅 Weird.
First of all, the spacesuit is already being made, and more people will be making it as far as we know. Why didn't you join when Hosam first opened it?

Is this look/outfit pointless? No. The first 30 minutes established the tone of the entire movie. It shows his love for her daughter. It tells us how optimistic, gentle and humble the Cooper character is. It demonstrates how small humans are in front of the apocalypse.

In short, this movie is the story of a man leaving the planet to save his family, only to be saved by his daughter eventually. Coming back to realise what could've been if he hadn't left. Despite all the science, the story was always about a father's relationship with his children at its core.

20220806105059.jpg

Have you also considered that this set is compatible with the Murph figure we have already made? Did you also notice that Murph is still wearing his jacket decades after her father left?
20220806103652.jpg

Why is he smiling? For Cooper, it's all about being a strong dad&role model to his kids, standing up for them to their teachers, hunting down a drone with the kids, telling them to batten down the hatches when a dust storm approaches. While Earth is becoming a desert, Cooper is careful to instill a sense of normalcy - the only way is to keep going forward.
20220806103957.jpg

TARS? You can feel free to ask Fullmetal Custom, since they have already made one years ago.

Spaceship? Sure, let's make a one-sixth scale spaceship that's going to take the space of half of your living room that might cost 10 times the figure. Let's gather interest and see if people would join.

Perhaps do your research next time before jumping to conclusions, let alone ranting on my thread. You look like one of those people crying under Hot toys' posts just because it's not an iron man figure.

First of all, the spacesuit is already being made, and more people will be making it as far as we know. Why didn't you join when Hosam first opened it?

Is this look/outfit pointless? No. The first 30 minutes established the tone of the entire movie. It shows his love for her daughter. It tells us how optimistic, gentle and humble the Cooper character is. It demonstrates how small humans are in front of the apocalypse.

In short, this movie is the story of a man leaving the planet to save his family, only to be saved by his daughter eventually. Coming back to realise what could've been if he hadn't left. Despite all the science, the story was always about a father's relationship with his children at its core.

View attachment 447825

Have you also considered that this set is compatible with the Murph figure we have already made? Did you also notice that Murph is still wearing his jacket decades after her father left?
View attachment 447822

Why is he smiling? For Cooper, it's all about being a strong dad&role model to his kids, standing up for them to their teachers, hunting down a drone with the kids, telling them to batten down the hatches when a dust storm approaches. While Earth is becoming a desert, Cooper is careful to instill a sense of normalcy - the only way is to keep going forward.
View attachment 447823

TARS? You can feel free to ask Fullmetal Custom, since they have already made one years ago.

Spaceship? Sure, let's make a one-sixth scale spaceship that's going to take the space of half of your living room that might cost 10 times the figure. Let's gather interest and see if people would join.

Perhaps do your research next time before jumping to conclusions, let alone ranting on my thread. You look like one of those people crying under Hot toys' posts just because it's not an iron man figure.

MIC DROP.........LOL

Back