Full figure [TAKING DEPOSITS]Yunsil(TORIBOX)Hannibal Lector suit & Claudio Head Sculpt -Hannibal series

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5348DEF6-EA7F-4769-97B5-DBEDCDADAD66.jpeg

hello, i just saw the color of the suit, i thought we had decided on a patterned suit not the burgandy one? when was this decided?
Yunsil turned the original decided one down in October since it's too time consuming. I had a vote in my group and the one on the first page is the most wanted one so it's now changed to that.

Anyone who doesn't have interest in the new outfit has a chance to get out now. Please let me know and I will give a refund. But only for those who joined earlier for the old outfit.

I asked Jong multiple times, in June they said okay by raising the price but in October they changed their mind again and said they can’t continue the original project anymore...

They are getting lazy and don't want to do the design....ask them if the design is given to them already can they do it. I have a good designer that can help. Its just a red pattern that goes on a dark grey suit...easy

They are getting lazy and don't want to do the design....ask them if the design is given to them already can they do it. I have a good designer that can help. Its just a red pattern that goes on a dark grey suit...easy
Agree, making less and less complicated outfits, while continuing to raise prices like this is just sad and plain lazy.

Eventually Yunsil’s going to charge 1000.00 for a white t-shirt and no one will bat an eye...

Fuck yunsil.....sorry but it needs to be said....anyone still trying to use her is either new or brainwashed into thinking she is the go to tailor, she/he/ them have HORRIBLE business intellect and to think to just keep raising prices is the key to success , well, i say you guys move on and not settle for her...if the tailor won’t change then please take my name off, i suggest listening to Odell on his suggestion...

I’m not in on the clothing run but I have to say I fully agree with the last few comments here , we have seen this a lot but it’s getting to be a bait and switch situation more and more with yunsil.

Sadly though there are other tailors in the hobby none have been able to deliver with the consistency toribox has so they get away with it.

I think Odell’s suggestion is good personally. With the leia dress she tried to close it up with that horrible jumpsuit material and we just said no way. I looked myself for fabric found one I liked and we told her we would send her thst. Then lo and behold she all of a sudden found something by herself.

Sometimes they need a little bit of a firm pushback

I'm done with this one. Between Yunsil, Fan Custom shoes and a few other poor business people, I'm just about out of the hobby.

Talk to Bleau from Geewhiz...they are really good with suits. The pattern can be made and they will test it out on the fabric of your choosing. I had my versace shirt done by them. I had the design made and i sent it to them.....
146680922_10158081096473233_1474368705082967083_n.jpg
146870993_10158081098483233_8289023470283685460_o.jpg

I don't think it's about making the pattern at all, that's easy. I think they just don't want to match the pattern of each proportion of the sleeves, collar and such. That's the most time consuming part, Jong mentioned they have too many runs going and does not have time or just simply don't want to receive troublesome order. I’ve talked with him a lot, it doesn't work ?

Back