Full figure [TAKING DEPOSITS]Yunsil(TORIBOX)Hannibal Lector suit & Claudio Head Sculpt -Hannibal series

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need to know if this is still happening....i would hate to send a deposit only to never hear if its actually a go...please let us know something John

Sculpt looks good....too bad this really isn't moving forward like it should be

What is the status for this project? One post said that John wanted to cancel the project and someone else wanted to take it on, now I see that John is collecting deposits. The sample/prototype is way past due. I'd like to get in, but I'd like to know what's going on, i.e.: when is the prototype of the outfit going to be available to see, same question with the sculpt and what is the targeted completion date. I'm not trying to be problematic, but I've seen too many runs spiral out of control without basic questions being asked and answered. Thanks!

What is the status for this project? One post said that John wanted to cancel the project and someone else wanted to take it on, now I see that John is collecting deposits. The sample/prototype is way past due. I'd like to get in, but I'd like to know what's going on, i.e.: when is the prototype of the outfit going to be available to see, same question with the sculpt and what is the targeted completion date. I'm not trying to be problematic, but I've seen too many runs spiral out of control without basic questions being asked and answered. Thanks!
It was said to be canceled because Lee you Chen decided to organise a run of Iris. He asked me to cancel this since I had so little participants at the time. But his run did not succee in the end, and I think it would be a mistake to give up on this memorable characters. So I picked up the run again and I gathered more people this time, it is safe to say that it's happening.

Great. When is the prototype of the outfit going to be available to see, same question with the sculpt and what is the targeted completion date?

Back