Full figure [TAKING DEPOSITS]Yunsil(TORIBOX)Hannibal Lector suit & Claudio Head Sculpt -Hannibal series

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jong has given me the estimate of the suit. I’ve posted them on the top! I will start talking deposits once we reach 15 which is one more person to go![emoji38]Keep it up guys!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi guys,I will start to take deposit now. Please send 150usd as gift or 158usd as goods&services to PayPal : [email protected]
Please remember to include your OSC ID and order items (Hannibal Lector).

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

What's the eta for completion of the sculpt and prototype of the outfit? Nuts Plz does great work, but it seems like he's a one man shop and I'm just wondering what kind of realistic timeline we're looking at. Thanks.

What's the eta for completion of the sculpt and prototype of the outfit? Nuts Plz does great work, but it seems like he's a one man shop and I'm just wondering what kind of realistic timeline we're looking at. Thanks.

The eta for the first sample of the suit according to Jong is about next April at this point of time. I will consult with Nuts about the time! Thank you!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Back