Head sculpture 【SHIPPING】Leon: Mathilda(Natalie Portman) 1/6 unpainted head sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please add me to the list. Thank you.

Camuschiang, is there any chance a new Leon sculpt could also eventually be comssioned? Perhaps with an new expression from the movie? So many people missed out on the amazing Threestep/Drizzle Don Fung head sculpt. I really wish I had been on that run but it was very limited. I'd be really grateful if you would consider it. Thanks.

Please add me to the list. Thank you.

Camuschiang, is there any chance a new Leon sculpt could also eventually be comssioned? Perhaps with an new expression from the movie? So many people missed out on the amazing Threestep/Drizzle Don Fung head sculpt. I really wish I had been on that run but it was very limited. I'd be really grateful if you would consider it. Thanks.
I am very sorry to tell you that the Leon head sculpt has been sold out. Drizzle has other plans in the near future so she won't rerun at a period. Thanks for your continued attention to our work~

Back