Head sculpture 【SHIPPING】Leon: Mathilda(Natalie Portman) 1/6 unpainted head sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello.
Thank you so much for your patience ;)The Mathilda hs is almost completed this week and the final version has been updated. It will be packed and ready for shipping at the end of Dec . So I would like to inform you about the price and the shipping cost~

you guys are getting crazy with these prices on just heads.
Thank you for your reply~The head is carved by hand with carved clay, not 3D print. So Drizzle have been in this project to invest a lot of time and energy in order to achieve better effect. As you can see, The final result is really good. I think there is no problem with this price because it's respect for the creator;)

Happy New Year~!the Mathilda hs has been sent before. Your tracking number is updated. By the way, The courier told me that the postage to Asia and Australia had been reduced(Asia is $18 and Australia is $23). So please tell me your pp addressI will refund the freight to you;)
The express to Hong Kong and Macao will be sent out tomorrow.

Back