Head sculpture 【SHIPPING SOON】Runner 2049 head sculpt - K

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking to sell I would be interested:)

Edit**

Found a head sculpt. Thank you to all those who reached out.

Last edited:
Also looking for a Headsculpt if anyone else is looking to sell!

Edit: received a head sculpt, thank you!

Last edited:
I received the head sculpt I purchased from ringoyau. And WOW!

The likeness is spot-on. Very happy that I decided to get one of these. Highly recommended.

350F7E60-9C38-45BE-92D6-9B263F9ACC74.jpeg

Thank you very much both to @ringoyau for the sale and @v_collectibles producing this amazing head sculpt.

That looks great!!

I’m going to have to get another one I think. I sent mine to silent surfer and have not hear anything back from him in months:/

Last edited:
Does anyone have a painted sculpt of this not painted by 357partment, or photos of any that they could share, please?

Kind thanks

Many thanks, @Mechanized. Lovely figure. The eyes Rodman gave your K seem fittingly vacant, yet alert with the right pose and or lighting, like in the shot of you having him aiming his blaster. His eyes look uique to any K I have seen this far. Is that the Geewhiz coat?

I asked for the photos as I have the opportunity to buy one and I love the look of the raw sculpt but haven't seen a painted one I really like yet - yours by Rodman and 357 are the only painted ones I have seen so far. Buffy's is my favourite so far, I think. I will be getting the Supermad Toys figure. I might go for the Jinx HS instead.

Best wishes and happy collecting

Many thanks, @Mechanized. Lovely figure. The eyes Rodman gave your K seem fittingly vacant, yet alert with the right pose and or lighting, like in the shot of you having him aiming his blaster. His eyes look uique to any K I have seen this far. Is that the Geewhiz coat?

I asked for the photos as I have the opportunity to buy one and I love the look of the raw sculpt but haven't seen a painted one I really like yet - yours by Rodman and 357 are the only painted ones I have seen so far. Buffy's is my favourite so far, I think. I will be getting the Supermad Toys figure. I might go for the Jinx HS instead.

Best wishes and happy collecting

Clothing on my figure is Supermad.

Message directly if you have further questions.

Clothing on my figure is Supermad.

Message directly if you have further questions.

Wow, looks great. I read that the Supermad outfit was the preferred one out of it and Blackbox's. Looking forwards to getting mine.

Will do, I appreciate that, thanks.

Back