Full figure 【Shipping the Toribox set】Gatsby Full Figure (white suit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I have forwarded the balance to Yunsil Yesterday. The Schedule of the run work is March 2022.
AB9F8E40-2981-422B-92EF-A7CF4EAB05BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm now taking orders for shoes for Gatsby (UNPAINTED ONLY).

Price: $70

ETA: April

Please send the payment to PayPal: [email protected]

Please send as gift/add 5% fee in USD and add your osc id+gatsby shoes as note.

微信图片_20220312014336.jpg

微信图片_20220312014339.jpg

Shipping the Toribox set

I have received the run from Yunsil, please PM me your shipping info
12 Nov 2022

Name:
Tele:
Street address:
City:
State/Province:
Postcode:
Email:

Hi Robbie, do we have any news on the accessories set? Last time you said Dec
I'm working on it. When I said that date had assumed that the metal parts would be back from the plater and that I could work on them over our studio break. I'm full time at a studio and only can work on projects in my free time. The reality was that the plater took three months to ship the parts and then lost a large amount of the parts in the process. The upside is they found them and I now have everything in hand. Addition to taking for ever, I was informed I couldn't work in the studio during the holiday break which was unexpected. So that large amount of time didn't yield anything. Then I moved and took all my weekends to get that done. I am making progress on these as they are my primary focus. The boxes are almost done. Cutting, painting and assembling 55 boxes was fine in the old days when that was all I did but now it takes an entire day/weekend for a single step so progress is slow. The wooden handles of the canes are all painted and I'm starting the assembly. The rings are done. The watches look good but I need to get the dial inserts done. Still trying to get my laser back up and running since the move. This is my last big run of this kind. I'm officially out of this business but trying to complete as much of these older projects as I can. This one is priority as money has exchanged hands. Since taking this on, I've moved across the country, moved to three different places. And now work full time in a movie studio. A lot has happened. Again, this is my focus, to get these done. I'm doing the best I can. Sorry for the delay.

Robbie

I'm working on it. When I said that date had assumed that the metal parts would be back from the plater and that I could work on them over our studio break. I'm full time at a studio and only can work on projects in my free time. The reality was that the plater took three months to ship the parts and then lost a large amount of the parts in the process. The upside is they found them and I now have everything in hand. Addition to taking for ever, I was informed I couldn't work in the studio during the holiday break which was unexpected. So that large amount of time didn't yield anything. Then I moved and took all my weekends to get that done. I am making progress on these as they are my primary focus. The boxes are almost done. Cutting, painting and assembling 55 boxes was fine in the old days when that was all I did but now it takes an entire day/weekend for a single step so progress is slow. The wooden handles of the canes are all painted and I'm starting the assembly. The rings are done. The watches look good but I need to get the dial inserts done. Still trying to get my laser back up and running since the move. This is my last big run of this kind. I'm officially out of this business but trying to complete as much of these older projects as I can. This one is priority as money has exchanged hands. Since taking this on, I've moved across the country, moved to three different places. And now work full time in a movie studio. A lot has happened. Again, this is my focus, to get these done. I'm doing the best I can. Sorry for the delay.

Robbie
Hello, Robbie, I want to know when we can deliver the final payment.

Back