Clothing set 【TAKING BALANCE】 SAUL AND GUS IN BETTER CALL SAUL IN SEASON 5

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1696672218589.jpg

Sorry for the late update.
I've informed a lot of people on the list about the updates, but I just realized that I didn't upload the posts.
The 1st prototype was completed.
However, there are some modifications to be made.

1696672227910.jpg

1696672229381.jpg

As the PANTONE color, the shirts' color will be changed.

1696672244273.jpg

Neck-tie pattern and color will be changed like the left photo.

Hi. This will proceed normally. Next week you'll see the status of this change.
It took too long for the balance to be collected, and it took a long time for mass production orders because so many people did not pay the balance.
This is because the payment of the mass production cost is paid in installments.
OK, we will follow the status next week then.

Please do keep us posted on the updates. :) many thanks!

Transferred my spot to andyX_S

Hi. This will proceed normally. Next week you'll see the status of this change.
It took too long for the balance to be collected, and it took a long time for mass production orders because so many people did not pay the balance.
This is because the payment of the mass production cost is paid in installments.
Hi Shumi, any update for the status? since 3 weeks have been passed, waiting for your feedback. Thanks.
@leewola_soyeon

Just catching up on this now. 8 months have passed since the payment deadline for Gus????

Pls update this thread now for a status update or I will have to go to toribox myself for an update. They are always very good with communication for me as I’ve been working with them for a decade. They don’t give me the run around and say to reach out to the project organizer. I’ll get to the bottom of what’s going on here if you don’t keep us all informed

Just catching up on this now. 8 months have passed since the payment deadline for Gus????

Pls update this thread now for a status update or I will have to go to toribox myself for an update. They are always very good with communication for me as I’ve been working with them for a decade. They don’t give me the run around and say to reach out to the project organizer. I’ll get to the bottom of what’s going on here if you don’t keep us all informed

I am paying Toribox for mass production in 3 separate batches for a series of reasons.
The balance hasn't been collected quite a lot, but the cost of mass production of the costumes has increased more than this original running.
I received an estimate of more than 50 pieces, and I set the balance according to that quantity.
However, I was worried because the balance was only 35 pieces, so if I proceed with this, I would rather suffer a loss.
I was wondering if I would ask the customers for an additional fee or if I would take the difference.
However, it was my fault that kept the participants waiting too long, so I decided to cover the additional cost of paying more.
I contacted the customers who didn't pay the balance individually, and some asked for more time to pay the balance. As I waited like that, I spent too much time.

I talked enough with Toribox again this month.
This project is a long time ago, but it works as normal. It's a problem that you don't have to do without getting to the bottom of it.
I sincerely apologize for the delay.
I have also worked with ToriBox on projects over $150,000 for over 6 years. I am well aware of the problem of projects fraud these days.
But please don't worry, I'm not that kind of case. The fact that this project hasn't been canceled is something you can check through Toribox.

I am paying Toribox for mass production in 3 separate batches for a series of reasons.
The balance hasn't been collected quite a lot, but the cost of mass production of the costumes has increased more than this original running.
I received an estimate of more than 50 pieces, and I set the balance according to that quantity.
However, I was worried because the balance was only 35 pieces, so if I proceed with this, I would rather suffer a loss.
I was wondering if I would ask the customers for an additional fee or if I would take the difference.
However, it was my fault that kept the participants waiting too long, so I decided to cover the additional cost of paying more.
I contacted the customers who didn't pay the balance individually, and some asked for more time to pay the balance. As I waited like that, I spent too much time.

This project is a long time ago, but it works as normal. It's a problem that you don't have to do without getting to the bottom of it.
I have also worked with ToriBox on projects over $150,000 for over 6 years. I am well aware of the problem of projects fraud these days.
But please don't worry, I'm not that kind of case. The fact that this project hasn't been canceled is something you can check through Toribox.
when will Gus set be completed and sent out? any ETA? had been a long shot since the remaining balance been paid. Even though some people who paid for the deposit withdraw from the run, aren't their deposit can cover the differences ?? Its just not well orgainsed to take this long.

Any update? does toribox in production now?

Back