Clothing set 【TAKING BALANCE】 SAUL AND GUS IN BETTER CALL SAUL IN SEASON 5

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are looking into this matter but sadly from what we are hearing and seeing this situation is not a good one. It does appear that all of the shumi arts project are going to end badly.

My personal disappoint and frustration as a customer who will lose much of my own money is shared with all of you as well.

Anyone with info is free to contact me, I didn’t know if there is a lot we can do on our end here at COS but we will try just like the rest of us and the artists affected by this matter whatever we can.

@leewola_soyeon we have added you and Shumi Arts to the problematic buyers list. We very much want to see Shumi Arts be removed from this list and the issues resolved, these runs fulfilled and your other off board projects honored. I myself, like many here have a vested interest given we are waiting on projects and hope for fulfillment or refunds.

We eagerly await and are hopeful for any information or communication with the customers. Feel free to reach out to me or the other moderators/admins at any time.

Back