Full figure 【Toribox & Mina Yu & Gesus Studio】 Henry Jones <03/31/2024 Closing Soon>

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to be seeing movement on this GESUS. The sculpt is looking tremendous!

The 2nd sample is finished,(Not final)
I'll take a picture of it myself when I get the prototype soon,
Head sculpt is being finalized.
For over a year, you can see if I'm moving or not on the board in the toribox. I want everyone to know this.

IMG_2682.jpeg

Last edited:
Tailoring is looking exceptional! So glad I’m in for one of these. Will reserve judgment on the suit colour until GESUS is able to take proper photos. Great to see this getting closer!

Looks good but is it a bit to dark?

Also included a tie photo to see of you wear able to get that design.
Thank you for your kind words. We will do our best, but it is not easy to find a fabric that has a good fit and perfect color. The color looks different in different scenes of the movie. Currently, the fabric that has the best fit will be completed based on the darker color in the movie. The lighter colors have been modified several times because fit looks weird.

I couldn't approve weird fits.

Attachments

• IMG_2826.jpeg
    IMG_2826.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for your kind words. We will do our best, but it is not easy to find a fabric that has a good fit and perfect color. The color looks different in different scenes of the movie. Currently, the fabric that has the best fit will be completed based on the darker color in the movie. The lighter colors have been modified several times because fit looks weird.

I couldn't approve weird fits.
Thank you!! I am fully aware of the color changing due to lighting. Nevertheless I am still excited to add this my collection.

Back