Head sculpture 1/6 Alan Grant Jurassic Park

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the pattern of the shirt going to be revised or remain the same? The only thing I notice that's off is that vertical seam down the back. That shouldn't be there, pretty sure.

Is the pattern of the shirt going to be revised or remain the same? The only thing I notice that's off is that vertical seam down the back. That shouldn't be there, pretty sure.
I will message them to find out if it can be removed.

I should have added in my post that the cutoff date for orders in Sept. 5th. Those prices are locked in until that date. If there are enough orders, we will proceed. If not, everyone will be refunded.

The pattern can most definitely be removed. GeeWhiz based it off of the 1:10 iron studios statue making the figure that was never produced for Chronicle Collectibles at their licensing request. This is the statue. But we will have the seam removed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-084847_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-084847_Samsung Internet.jpg
    606.5 KB · Views: 0
Are they the same clothes that were made for the Chronicle prototype?
So, the buttons look too thick from these photos

This is the info for the sculpts

Alan Grant full set, 2 heads, hat, 2 sets of arms. Is $285 plus $9 US Shipping or $40 Outside the US. Alan just head is $80 plus shipping, Alan Hat version only is $125 plus shipping. Add full mailing address and "Alan Full set", "Alan Grant only", "AlanGrant Hat only" in the subject. Send as gift or add 5% PayPal fees, my PayPal is [email protected] Ready so ship around September (unpainted only) Thanks!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1659975709611.jpg
    FB_IMG_1659975709611.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1659975712342.jpg
    FB_IMG_1659975712342.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
This is the info for the sculpts

Alan Grant full set, 2 heads, hat, 2 sets of arms. Is $285 plus $9 US Shipping or $40 Outside the US. Alan just head is $80 plus shipping, Alan Hat version only is $125 plus shipping. Add full mailing address and "Alan Full set", "Alan Grant only", "AlanGrant Hat only" in the subject. Send as gift or add 5% PayPal fees, my PayPal is [email protected] Ready so ship around September (unpainted only) Thanks!
Nice set of prints! Is there a price for the two heads but not the forearms?

I've always thought rocco's sculpts are very good, but when it comes to printing, the printing quality is not really great for painting. If you have a plan printing it from another company or person, i am interested

I've always thought rocco's sculpts are very good, but when it comes to printing, the printing quality is not really great for painting. If you have a plan printing it from another company or person, i am interested
I have almost a dozen of his sculpts all painted. They all worked out perfect for me. I'm just doing the clothing run. Rocco is doing rhe sculpts himself

First picture is for scale... accessory pack will include
Canteen
Barbosol can
Flare
Raptor egg
Raptor claw
$25 for the set. Painted and complete. Plus shipping when ready and paypay fee, or send as friend.

Attachments

• received_776212866757069.jpeg
    received_776212866757069.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • received_293449502996222.jpeg
    received_293449502996222.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi Tony, so the head sculpts, Hat, arms and accessories will have to be sent to an artist to be painted? Any one have an artist in mind that is not to busy to paint the items ?

Back