Head sculpture 1/6 Alan Grant Jurassic Park

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tony, so the head sculpts, Hat, arms and accessories will have to be sent to an artist to be painted? Any one have an artist in mind that is not to busy to paint the items ?
The accessories will come already painted. The sculpts and arms will not. There are many great painters out there. I'm not sure what their prices or work loads are like. I've used Thomas Terbanc before and I loved his work.

The accessory pack prototype is complete! $25 plus shipping and PayPal fees, unless sent as a friend.
[email protected]
Please include your name and shipping info. If you purchase a clothing set, the shipping will be combined.

Attachments

• received_368371192153303.jpeg
    received_368371192153303.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm sad to say that we still only have 4 paid clothing sets. If this doesn't take off by Sept 5th I will refund the people that have paid, with my apologies. I really thought that with all the Facebook and other interests I've seen that this clothing run would actually have ended up being a sure thing.

I'm sad to say that we still only have 4 paid clothing sets. If this doesn't take off by Sept 5th I will refund the people that have paid, with my apologies. I really thought that with all the Facebook and other interests I've seen that this clothing run would actually have ended up being a sure thing.
Well, Im going to try send the money before 5 (waiting for payroll). Anyway we are 5 with me.

The other items (headsculpt and extra items) will be available even if the clothing sets wont be finally up?
Can I buy the extra items directly?

Thanks

Even if we don't make the Deadline it's not out of the realm of it still happening, just prices might go up, unfortunately. I suppose we keep this open until we do hit the 10 needed to proceed. Or give people the option if they want to cancel after the 5th and see where it's sitting at that point.

I'm gonna do my best to keep this open as long as possible. I'll email GeeWhiz later today. I don't want this to fall apart

So we got some more time. We have until Sept 20th. If we don't have the 10 by then we have 2 options. Refunds for those that paid or an additional $40 for the run under the minimum required clothing sets. I'll keep collecting payments until it gets close to that date and then you guys will have to let me know how you want to proceed.

Trying to keep this feed going. We're down to a short time before the run closes. If you're serious about the set, please let me know.

I would love to be a part of this, but paying in full doesn't work for me right this moment. Been wanting a nice Grant for some time too.

I would love to be a part of this, but paying in full doesn't work for me right this moment. Been wanting a nice Grant for some time too.
The full payment option offered by GeeWhiz was the only way to get the rate we got and without installment fees that they had as a seperate option.

Im at the same situation. Im looking for a 1/6 clothes grant for a long time but can’t afford Paying in full at this moment.
Too much money at the same time 🥺

The run is closed, but in order to keep the orginal price I ordered a single extra set. If anyone wants it, I will be willing to accept payments on it while GeeWhiz is making it. Let me know if anyone is interested. It will be first come with a deposit takes it. Thank you.

The extra set has been purchased. Thank you everyone. I will keep you updated on the set Via Facebook group

Back