1:6 custom NECROMONGERS - 2018 - eCTE's DEATH KNIGHTS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Space Gladiator

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have recently been told my unique custom OOAK figures cost too much - lol :rotfl - no kidding! Try actually building these things!!

I will endeavour to lower costs to others by spreading this over time, and make of this an inclusive project. I suppose this is a bit like reverse engineering, since I've already finished these... but I can alter things like finishes and bodies, even headsculpts etc to suit individual tastes.

So, I am going to copy my own 3D printed items [note: only some can be copied, others are designed to STAY 3D printed]
and this should assist in lowering the individual prices of each figure - is there any interest?

Currently I can make/have made the following Necromongers -
SOLDIER
CHAMPION "Irgun"
ELITE
COMMANDER - HELION VAAKO, CREMATORIA VAAKO, TOAL, any other
Not-Furya "Krone"

DISGUISE -
1. DEPOSITION
2. INFILTRATION

Pictures below (or above if you are seeing this in Australia!)

I really wish to stay within this format, but am wide open to suggestions and will accomodate most (if not all) reasonable discussions. Understand -
This is intended to be a FULLY customisable figure, obviously standard pictured are available too. ANY head, any body etc...

To be clear - if you want a figure, jump in! If you want something tweaked or made in a specific way, let's talk! I'm even thinking your own 3D printed head will look good on these...

unnamed.jpg
Picture11.jpg
Picture14.jpg
IRGUN logo'd (4).jpg
Picture2.jpg
Picture24.jpg
Picture32.jpg
Picture31.jpg
Picture18.jpg
Picture5.jpg
Picture9.jpg
Picture10.jpg
Picture43.jpg
Picture5.jpg

Picture33.jpg
Picture36.jpg
Picture41.jpg

Picture6.jpg
Picture7.jpg
Picture10.jpg

INF & DEP.jpg
Picture1.jpg
INFILTRATION set.jpg

INFILTRATION logo'd (1).jpg
SET.jpg
INFILTRATION logo'd (8).jpg

Chris Redfield (8).JPG

For example... I had this Terry Crews head, so I built the ELITE around it:-
ELITE 160 (b).jpg
ELITE 149 (b).jpg

I always liked this Bond Villain "Zhao" so again, I built this around him:-
Picture11.jpg

What is the cost of having a Vaako commissioned? I might just be interested in having one made. Iā€™ve always dug your work

The cost... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø "How long is a piece of string?"

I'll let you know once this is finished, I suppose. :unsure: There's a LOT of patience involved, that's for sure!

I'd have to say "hold that thought", cos I've been experimenting with these for quite a while and if you were to decide to buy one, I'd urge you to consider a collaboration of commissioning a decent 3D sculptor - but which 3D artist? The cost of that alone would put off the faint-of-heart.

If you're serious - then proceed to find a decent 3D artist willing to create an accurate Karl Urban circa 2004 (real hair or sculpted?) Agree a suitable 1:6th scale figure to attach it to and to that add my armour, undersuit, neckpiece and boots. Since none of this currently exists, it's all just speculation at this point

Back