1/6 laughing man real silk tie?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingGrayskull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Originally I had buried this idea because silk is so expensive and a pain to work with, but I accidently received a 1/6 testprint of the tie today instead of 1/3 and I was pretty amazed by the result. As I have always been a tie addict this would be the final touch for my custom laughing man...
The ties woul be as movie accurate as possible. The back would most likely feature a card icon, however not sure if this will be possible in this scale. :lol
I have already talked to my printer and the minimum I would have to order would be enough for 20 ties. As this would a very pricey piece I think 20 would be a nice number anyway to keep it a little 'exclusive'...
2 are for me, 3 more are already spoken for. So I would make 15 available to the Freaks. These wont be done before April but I need to order the fabric now with my other order because I have to order more otherwise... :cuckoo:
As I said before price will be high, somewhere between 40$ and 50$ incl. fees/shipping etc. (it depends a little on the amount of work I have to put into them). Payment not before ready to ship. I am no fan of deposits.
I will post a pic of the testprint tonight or tomorow morning. I am now going to Hamburg doing something very cool. Whoever is guessing what it is, will get a tie for free. :panic:

Oh btw: I also received the fabric for the suspenders. These are still comming... Smetimes things take longer than expected. :slap

Please post here if you are interested... I know its not cheap so I dont want to start this project if there are not enough people...:peace

Interst list

1. Agonistes (free)
2. Intotehvoid
3. Steven.giunta
4. steven.giunta
5. Stark Industries
6. Shortround

Last edited:
I'd be in for at least 1, depending on the final piece :wave

Oh and I forgot, I need to get back to you on the suspenders! I'll do that this weekend :wave

Back