1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More progress on the build front as well chaps

New control panels machined, a few spares for Pete to practice on.
Also the last few bridge bases are starting to come together.

Jas

Thanks for the kind comments guys :)

@ Jay : nice one mate, I'm pretty much ready for the panels now so your timing is spot on

Panelling on the steps is all finished and main painting is all done too

I will have the new control panels from Jay in my hands soon and will get those done as soon as they arrive.

I'm just about to venture down to my cave as I need to glue the lens covers onto the v3.0 and remove the masking from the lights on the v2.0s
But the first thing will be to tidy up my workspace as I've made a bit of a mess

Pete

33a01a30825196f4b00f785417b3d5989a7700faf618468906251a30e3d5d8df.jpg

Im pretty much done paint wise and just need to paint the new door control panels which are inbound from Jay, I'll post progress pics as always once I have them in hand.

Just a couple of teaser pics using the place holder control panel for now as I wil take some decent pics with a plain background in different kinds of lighting once they are 100% done with the new panels fitted

Pete

Im pretty much done paint wise and just need to paint the new door control panels which are inbound from Jay, I'll post progress pics as always once I have them in hand.

Just a couple of teaser pics using the place holder control panel for now as I wil take some decent pics with a plain background in different kinds of lighting once they are 100% done with the new panels fitted

Pete

These look like movie stills, especially the bottom pic. Brilliant work you two. Just bloody brilliant! 👏👏👏

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi the next batch are well under way, and are currently on my build bench.
All remaining lighting units are complete and fully wired ready for installation.
I'm currently working on building the bridge bases then will get to work on the side panels.
Will be back in the workshop (J-Cave) first thing in the morning and will post some progress pics as I go.

Jas

Busy in the J-cave this weekend fellas, bridge bases are well under way and just a bit of finishing off to do.
Lights are all tested and ready to be fitted, waiting for more material but shouldn't hold me up any as I won't need it until the weekend.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me an email :wink1:

Cheers Jas

Back