2013 Dream List from Tony Mei

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 Dream List from TonyMeis and Ashkanls

If you made The Green Ranger/Dragon Ranger with the shield and everything I'd pay you right now! I've been hoping Hot Toys would take the license for the 20th anniversary but I know that will never happen. So if you guys did this I'd love you forever lol And there are so many Power Ranger fans that I know this would be a hot seller.

GreenRanger.jpg

A stupid suggestion I know, but this dude was such a huge influence on my childhood at one point that I would love to have him on my shelf.

Re: 2013 Dream List from Tony and Crystal

I know it won't happen but would love this .

DMC1_Dante.jpg

I want a Taskmaster as well, but the Udon version. Not too sure how well received that redesign was though :lol

tumblr_mbxfylb11X1rdz2mvo1_250.png

Re: 2013 Dream List from TonyMeis and Ashkanls

GreenRanger.jpg

A stupid suggestion I know, but this dude was such a huge influence on my childhood at one point that I would love to have him on my shelf.

I had already mentioned this to Tony to do sometime early last year!:impatient: I want one big time!!:wave If he does it, I'm gonna 3D design the Morpher and Flute!

Green Ranger for sure!!!!

I'd have to go with the Green Ranger as well.

Would also be really interested in Gambit's black/pink suit from the Jim Lee years.

Would be so in for a green ranger.
Huge part of my childhood.

I'd want it to be a one piece zipper back suit though.
To make it accurate to the show. ;)
green-ranger1.jpg

I had already mentioned this to Tony to do sometime early last year!:impatient: I want one big time!!:wave If he does it, I'm gonna 3D design the Morpher and Flute!
:panic:

Last edited:
Back