2013 Dream List from Tony Mei

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 Dream List from Tony and Crystal

Some putty suits would be cool too. heh
putty-patrollers2.jpg

I want a Taskmaster as well, but the Udon version. Not too sure how well received that redesign was though :lol

tumblr_mbxfylb11X1rdz2mvo1_250.png

I'm working on a headsculpt of this version now, eventually I'd like to have both classic and Udon versions back to back.

Would be awesome if this was done
599909-vegeta__profile_portrait_.png

I would definitely love a Taskmaster Udon or otherwise. Have been trying to figure out how to pull this off myself
bowen-designs-taskmaster-statue-sneak-peek.jpg

UdonTaskmaster1.jpg

Comic style Hawkeye But which one????
UdonTaskmaster1.jpg

Hawkeye-Archer.jpg

Hawkeye-Classic.jpg

Hawkeye-OnTheRun.jpg

Hawkeye-TBolt.jpg

Green Arrow with hood
Green_Arrow_DC.jpg

greenarrowCarlosDanda.jpg

Hell How about another Uncanny X-force member
Fantomex
_uncanny_fantomex__by_kaufee-d3gjeim.jpg

Last edited:

Agree I want to See Fantomex. Would love to complete the Uncanny X force line up

tumblr_mes3s7KKEy1rbp434o1_500.jpg

Tony I'm about a week away from completing a headsculpt that was gonna be Black Mask but can work as classic Taskmaster as well. I remember you told me you didn't think there would be enough interest in Ol' Tasky but if you saw a headsculpt you liked enough you might be swayed, does that offer still stand?

Tony I'm about a week away from completing a headsculpt that was gonna be Black Mask but can work as classic Taskmaster as well. I remember you told me you didn't think there would be enough interest in Ol' Tasky but if you saw a headsculpt you liked enough you might be swayed, does that offer still stand?

I'll make a Task Master, just not sure if I'll offer it.... I do want to make one for myself just because I like the character :wink1: but Blake mask HS is too big in my opinion, need a smaller HS

Back