3D Dredd/Anderson parts kit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the original list was ported over as I'm late on this one.

Either way put me down for both.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

I wish the original list was ported over as I'm late on this one.

Either way put me down for both.

Ah i wouldn't worry i will be doing double or triple the amount of molds and posting anywhere between 10-20 sets per week if i can.

Ah i wouldn't worry i will be doing double or triple the amount of molds and posting anywhere between 10-20 sets per week if i can.

Thanks man, very excited for this. Please pm me for paypal info.

With a heavy heart I request to be removed for the list. I did some calculations and come to the realization that this custom will end up costing me a lot more than I am willing to put in to get the figure.

This is not a knock on Crimsonbob price at all. His price is super cheap but it is the overall cost of getting all the parts together to make the full figure that I really can't afford.

With a heavy heart I request to be removed for the list. I did some calculations and come to the realization that this custom will end up costing me a lot more than I am willing to put in to get the figure.

This is not a knock on Crimsonbob price at all. His price is super cheap but it is the overall cost of getting all the parts together to make the full figure that I really can't afford.

That's quite understandable. This is definitely an expensive project and the most expensive part (jumpsuit with armor) has not even surfaced yet. Hopefully down the road if you change your mind maybe someone will have a complete custom out there for a reasonable price.

Nps man i can understand that :)

In for a set for Cbob looks great!, no rush

Ta m8 :peace

I done a stronger mix and the molds set late last night so i'm just about to clean up 4 kits and paint 1 for an example piccie.

I put some pics up.

I will start taking payments soon for the 1st 10 sets as i have plenty of molds going and i dont want to get overwhelmed with pm's.

Back