3D Dredd/Anderson parts kit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my kit. Already painted it.
Looks perfect!

Will shoot some pics later today!

Its good to see the postal sevices working nicely for once :) and pls pop some pics in here Seb.

Btw i plan on having all the kits (plus a few extra) done by next monday, and will post them off on tuesday or wednesday. If you want me to hold them for a later date like some other people that's nps :)

Update on my Dredd!

Thanks to cbob for the great kit (shoulder pads, badge and belt buckle). Awesome work and it finishes the figure perfectly.

I ended up redoing the vest completely. Wasn't 100% happy with the previous one.
Made a more accurate belt and switch the boots with some modified comedian boots.

Here's some quick pics.

P1050035_zps5d8d17d2.jpg

P1050037_zpsd6482236.jpg

P1050041_zps3db0689c.jpg

P1050040_zpsdaed5727.jpg

Update on my Dredd!

Thanks to cbob for the great kit (shoulder pads, badge and belt buckle). Awesome work and it finishes the figure perfectly.

I ended up redoing the vest completely. Wasn't 100% happy with the previous one.
Made a more accurate belt and switch the boots with some modified comedian boots.

Here's some quick pics.

P1050035_zps5d8d17d2.jpg

P1050037_zpsd6482236.jpg

P1050041_zps3db0689c.jpg

P1050040_zpsdaed5727.jpg

That looks awesome! :thud:

You wouldn't happen to want to sell that old armor...? :pray: I'd be happy working around it. :hi5:

Jeez Seb you work fast ! Now if we can all make a figure that looks even a 10th as good as that I'm sure we'll be all very happy. Those kit parts look the business, well done CBob ! Can't wait to get started on mine. :)

Thanks fellas.

To answer a few questions.

The bas I used for the vest is a DAM vest.
The one that comes with the blck hawl dawn figure.

You will have to remove all the pouches on the front, they are all sewn. Don't forget to remove the belt and belt loops too.

I also removed the laces on the side and replaced them with fast closure buckles.

Finally I installed a zipper on the front (took on another jacket :))

Now to the armour parts.
It isn't sculpted and it isn't plasticard.

I used foam sheet painted in black. I made a pattern and cut 2 layers. Painted them black and glue them onto the mesh vest.

Back