60s, 70s and 90s musician headsculpt ideas NEEDED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hard likeness to pin down. Still going at it.
8.jpg

1. Elton john! Not just his music and popularity ,but also because of his unique style and colors that he wears, it would be awesome if you display Elton John with a piano !
2. The beatles . I want to display em with this 1/6 drum set
3. Stevie wonder

Attachments

• 1634080217606.jpg
    1634080217606.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
1. The Beatles (60th anniversary coming up)...asia/states biggest markets...as I've said before SO many styles etc...album cover looks.

2. Kraftwerk...NEVER gonna happen, but my 2nd favourite.

Ok needs must, I know this a stretch too far, but how about Quint, he could carry a tune and was busy until 75? My disclaimer....You have to do what you have to do to generate interest in Quint for the 50th anniversary of Jaws. I have a deck chair and crushed can waiting.

Ok needs must, I know this a stretch too far, but how about Quint, he could carry a tune and was busy until 75? My disclaimer....You have to do what you have to do to generate interest in Quint for the 50th anniversary of Jaws. I have a deck chair and crushed can waiting.
We'll see

So far, I've seen 1:6 Bob Marley, Freddy Mercury, David Bowie, John Lennon. I hope to see KISS, The Misfits, they will be interesting display pieces because of their makeup and costumes.

Elvis singing would be cool.
Especially as we're about todo the 68 comeback outfit run to replace the flaked ones. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Can't wait for that morrison and Keith Richards though. šŸ»

Last edited:
Back