{ADDBlue- Interest }The Joker- The Sad Hero /Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ymba

Super Freak
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys

A number of my friends have asked I do a new joker for them.
I am gathering interest first

This project is " Joker the sad hero"

We are looking to do the best Joker and I am going to go with Addblue.

This addblue set will be expensive but It is safe to say Addblue is as good as Kato works.
The price will not go up or down at the price given. Price is subject to change after Prototype as I cannot guaranteed tailor like Yunsil when she increase price.

Headsculpt TBD I have a few artist we can ask to help us .

I am very confident there are a number of famous headsculpt artist that will take
on the project.

The set will include suit, pants, waist coat, pattern shirt and upper socks.

Pending Final price pending shipping + paypal fees. * Price is not Final until we start collecting payment. Will confirm when we start
Each suit will also be “ made to order “ with Addblue assembling the custom fitting on each body.

Body = TBD

60% ( NRD ) Deposit is required for deposit and 40% when finished. These are very limited runs and the tailor want to make sure everyone is committed.

I will confirmed final pricing after I gather interest. Please donot ask to join unless you are committed. Again, don’t ask to join unless you are committed

The run will take approx 12 months to complete. The actual competition is based on the tailors schedule and I can not control.

Joker-866x487.jpg

joaquin-phoenix2.jpg

5ba918eb9c888d6b228b4568-750-1091.jpg

Dnu39NkWsAEnZiJ.jpg

joker-movie-trailer-gq-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Joker_Joaquin_Phoenix_Robert_De_Niro_Martin_Scorsese.jpg

maxresdefault-9-1567419974.jpg

1539.png

Interest list

1-Braveomite
2-Yogi
3-ccccc c
4-xiomang
5-pain
6-manholi
7-hitchock
8-diawoo
9-chencho
10-alvaro cavero
11-lochung
12-ryannotsoserious
13- capncook
14- Smallchiman
15 Elgreco
16-Jay Collection
17-Exia
18- Shane
19- Shane
20-way of tomato
21-soch-
22- jin98
23-Ism04237
24-min
25-doom craft

Last edited:
Interested but wanna hold till the movie has come out.
Besides, I think it's nearly impossible to make screen accurate suit when the suit hasn't been seen in the silver screen yet.
If we force to make it now, it's gonna be more like teaser accurate suit only IMO.
Great project but too premature...

I let you guys decide. See how the Interest is for this run. My hunch is Phoenix will
knock the Joker out of the park

Besides, I think it's nearly impossible to make screen accurate suit when the suit hasn't been seen in the silver screen yet.
If we force to make it now, it's gonna be more like teaser accurate suit only IMO.
I am a crazy Joker fan but what you said is true.

Same here[emoji106]

Definitely interested but would like to wait for the movie. Please add me to the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All right guy, unless we have others who want to jump in and we hit 25 now, we can wait for you guys. I am booked and confirmed for this run with Addblue. I will push back production date until after Joker new movie is released in 10/2019. I will do only 25 as Addblue is the best but expensive.

I will take the the first 25 who want the suit over the next few months.

I am telling you guys unless Phoenix Bomb
I get the feeling he will be amazing as these type of role fit his odd eccentric personality but I could be wrong :)

I'd rather you take over the joker heath ledger addblue project suit. Since kato suit is hard to get, and the project yunsil has no news, this could be a good choice. i think best moment for phoenix project after the movie release

I'd rather you take over the joker heath ledger addblue project suit. Since kato suit is hard to get, and the project yunsil has no news, this could be a good choice. i think best moment for phoenix project after the movie release
Please do this...and we would have a ride fully loaded I believe.

yo yo yo Bump for interest! Tell me I can't be the only one that's hyped after the trailers.

Also, we need a sculptor on board! (jnix, buffy, mina, balloonman etc.) Let's get this party started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back