afro samourai by HANOUMAN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i think one week the mold was allready done so now i going to made the cast
and when i have the head in hand i'll ask for payment ;)

ahh man how did i miss this!!! please put me on the list! i know im going to have to go on the waitlist but as long im on the list!! damn it!,ha ha ..if you having probelms molding you shud pm dorgmal snow! he's awesome at molding and casting.

Wow that sculpt is the nuts! I love your style my friend!

Technical you are a very gifted sculptor. Love how refined it is :thud:

It's probably been said already but a Sin City Marv in your sculpting style would be Mind Blowing, Hanouman!

vik2001 said:
anyone got ideas on clothing for this?

Yes. ;)

Oh alright then... I'm thinking of using some Crazy Owners or Ignite ninja/samurai clothing to either modify or use as a pattern to remake in the right colours. There's some likely looking donor kit on the bay atm. The white ninja clothing would have been useful, but I couldn't find any loose. The sandals I think I'll custom make from wood and thread or leather, as I'm not aware of anything like them for sale.
I think I already have a spare Katana I can mod. :)

Yes. ;)

Oh alright then... I'm thinking of using some Crazy Owners or Ignite ninja/samurai clothing to either modify or use as a pattern to remake in the right colours. There's some likely looking donor kit on the bay atm. The white ninja clothing would have been useful, but I couldn't find any loose. The sandals I think I'll custom make from wood and thread or leather, as I'm not aware of anything like them for sale.
I think I already have a spare Katana I can mod. :)

what body was you thinking of using? I was thinking of modding some 3a clothing if I can get hold of it to give him a urban samurai look

Back