afro samourai by HANOUMAN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo22.jpg
These are sweet. Nice pics guys :clap

I want one again :slap

Or two :D

Last edited:
wow i think the bloody ones the best also look how u dont see the neck joint like the others the best afro samurai custom iv seen yet the BLOOD REALLY DESCIBES HIM ANYONE THAT SEEN THE SHOW SHOULD NO THAT BLOOD IS WHAT AFROS ALL ABOUT GREAT JOB

Thanks F_seb for the sweet paint job you did on my Afro Samurai head sculpt. One of my fav head sculpts I own right now :D

Also, thanks to Hanouman for the sculpt, & all the peeps who posted pics of their Afro Samurai customs. Seeing the full figures might have been the extra nudge I needed to spend the $ to get this.

Though, I might need a dremel, as I didn't realise these heads weren't pre drilled. Maybe I should have paid more attention to this thread :slap

Anyway.

Edit: Out of curiosity. What headband did you paint on my Afro Samurai F_seb? The #1 or #2 headband?

Last edited:
Thanks Liquid Larry !!!

The headband is the #2.
For the neck, I used a neck peg from a TTL 3.0 body like that :

Very easy to drill he head for this neck peg.

Last edited:
Hey Hano....any kind of communication would be appreciated...paid for a few things and have yet to see anything from you....a little response would work wonders here...thanks

went for a different look to afro samurai. wanted him to look more half caste in colour. excuse the bad pics.

afr.jpg

Last edited:
Well unfortunately hanouman has been MIA for quiet some times.

Odd thing is that he update his blog the 15 may but never responded to any of my pm.

Back