afro samourai by HANOUMAN

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will hunt them down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! They should be pretty easy enough to find! Alright, you guys got me all hyped up to finish this custom, so instead of catching up on my deadlines last night, I decided to finish painting the head! :cuckoo:
I might fix some details later on, like add the string to his sword hilt, etc, but for now, he's pretty much done! Enjoy!

afro.jpg

afro2.jpg

afro3.jpg

Dude that is so impressive. The paint app is super good bro!

Thanks, bro! Other than some other paint touch ups and slight repainting on a few already painted up head sculpts, this is my first full head paint up. I'm glad it came out okay as I was holding my breath the whole time! :lol

LOL! They should be pretty easy enough to find! Alright, you guys got me all hyped up to finish this custom, so instead of catching up on my deadlines last night, I decided to finish painting the head! :cuckoo:
I might fix some details later on, like add the string to his sword hilt, etc, but for now, he's pretty much done! Enjoy!

afro.jpg

afro2.jpg

afro3.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap bravo bravo really good job. pm coming i need to pick your brain.

Alright, here's a quick video to show you guys even more of my latest custom! Many thanks again to Hanouman for the fantastic head sculpt! Enjoy!
[ame]https://youtu.be/OBrLKm5uwWY[/ame]

Awesome work on this Afro Samurai Emarae, love the figure and détails !!

Great head "AFRO SAMURAI" headsculpt bro, i love it man. You said you are charging $55 for the headscupt riight. I think i might want to buy one from you.

Awesome work on this Afro Samurai Emarae, love the figure and détails !!

WOW! Thanks, Seb! Coming from you that really means a lot to me! I'm just very happy it turned out as nice as it did as I was holding my breath painting it up the whole time! :lol

agree nice job on the afro samurai enjoyed looking at it

Many thanks! Glad you enjoyed the pics and all!

Well... that looks sick... *blown*

Once again, thank you thank you! :)

my head will be here this week and my clothes are on the way. still need a body and a few more things and i'll be putting this together soon. watched the whole season and the movie this weekend. i love this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back