Alain Delon 'Le Samourai' sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstradford

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Along with Jean Paul Belmondo (who is very well represented on this forum with a beautiful sculpt), Alain Delon ruled French cinema in the 60s, 70s and 80s. I wanted to see if there would be any interest in a sculpt of Delon from one of his most iconic roles, 'Jeff' in 'Le Samourai'.

I have a couple of sculptors that I've worked with recently whose work I'm very pleased with. If we can get at least 10 people onboard, we can probably make this happen. Once I get five people interested, I'll speak to the sculptors and see what kind of price we could get for 10 or more castings. This is the first time I've done this, so please bear with me as I figure out the most efficient way to make this happen. I'd love any input that could help make this a smooth process.

Here are some photos of Delon from Le Samourai:
002-le-samourai-theredlist.jpg
7abc0a499a054a32fd217c0294e7f58b--look-style-alain-delon.jpg
34bfcc5023ec7a85a2f46c616eab04fd--le-clan-alain-delon.jpg
455960.jpg
b664788bcc2c4e6cc45ca7d417db80a2--alain-delon-hair-style.jpg
image-w1280.jpg
Le-Samourai-1.jpg
le-samourai.jpg

I'm in too !
Now that we have an excellent JP Belmondo we definitely need a good Delon (remember "Borsalino")...

I'm interested in Alain Delon 'Le Samourai' sculpt.
I'm a big fan of Alain Delon.
I want Normal ver and hatted ver.

So we got to six pretty quickly. If we can get to 15, we can get a cast and shipping for around $100 per person. Question: Hat or hatless? I'd prefer hatless, but am open.
Interested list so far:
1. Mstradford
2. gido
3. Bob Falfa
5. Amarcord
6. Pierre Niox

Red Sun was a movie with Charles Bronson, Toshiro Mifune, Alain Delon and Ursula Andress. Probably the most international movie he starred in. He played the Villain, a French gunslinger who was left handed (gauche is left in French). It's a great spaghetti western that somehow mixes the old west and the samurai spirit. You ought to see it if you haven't already.

I think that Red Sun is probably best known than his French films to international viewers.

Current tally:
1. Mstradford
2. Gido
3. Bob Falfa
5. Amarcord
6. Pierre Niox
7. Maxxyron

Yes... why did I never think of this. Let's make Delon and Le Samouraï happen.
Who is the proposed sculptor and tailor though?

At this point, it's just a head sculpt. Sculptor: I want to get up to at least 10 confirmed interested before approaching a sculptor. Open to any suggestions.

Getting Closer. Welcome, Raymond! Can we get two more from somewhere?! This is a classic character, big influence on the films of John Woo and Chow Yun Fat.
Current tally:
1. Mstradford
2. Gido
3. Bob Falfa
5. Amarcord
6. Pierre Niox
7. Maxxyron
8. Raymond F

Back