ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo PENDING ADDRESSES !!!!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Shadow Fergo/Fergo Black

Blade and handguard will be made in stainless steel, the rest in G10 (fiberglass) used in real knives. Handguard painted in black.

GERBER MK2: Are you ok with the prototype?? you want more changes ? Fergo told me he painted the blade in black to make a test and see how it looked for other people who might want it in black.

NIGHT RAIDER: We will have a prototype of the Night Raider by next week. He is open to make changes on the prototype but he wants your feedback for this and Gerber. So dont hesitate to post when we get pics.

Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Shadow Fergo/Fergo Black

Ok guys update about PAYING:

sorry, a little change about when to pay, not the final cost, but Fergo wants to secure the materials to make the products and the time he will spend on the Night Riders prototype so he needs us to pay a 50% of the price of the knives we want. If you want to pay 100% like I will do, no problem. This payment will be before the prototype of the Night Raider is shown, but he will work until he makes the changes to satisfy us.

We have a deadline for the first payment, it will be Sunday the 19th of June.
When you pay let me know in this thread and will update the list in the first post after checking with Fergo that he received payments in his paypal account.

Paypal account: [email protected]

Info to add in details when paying:

KAM SS GROUP (so he knows this is the special Price for us)
Your Sideshowfreaks nickname
Name and full Address
Number Knives: example for full set "G-1 NR - 5 + 6 sheaths"

Remember first payment is 50% of the price of the knives, excluding shipping, for the second payment of the other 50% of the knives you will have to add the shipping to. (we dont have a second payment date yet but will be when prototype is shown and he starts with them)

Pay as friends or add a 4% in charges

FIRST PAYMENT options

option 1. Cancelled
option 2. Cancelled
option 3. Night raider knife + sheath 40$/2= 20$ friend or 20,8$ Services
option 4. Gerber knife + sheath 40$/2= 20$ friend or 20,8$ Services
option 5 .Night raider knife + Gerber knife + 2 sheaths 75$/2=37,5$ friend or 39$ Services
option 6. Full set. 5 night knives + 1 gerber knife + 6 sheaths 200$/2=100$ friend or 104$ Services
option 7. hammer-nb option. Full set + option 3 + option3.7 night raider + 1 Gerber 8 Knives + 8 sheats 266$/2= 133$ friend or 138,32$ Services

For second payment, when it comes, include shipping, it will be:
USA 7$
Europe 9$
Rest of the world 11$

LAST CHANCE TO GET ON BOARD, POST HERE FIRST AND THEN PAY THE 50% BEFORE THE FIRST DEADLINE (Sunday the 19th of June) , THIS PRICES WONT BE AVAILABLE IN THE FUTURE. JUST FOR THIS GROUP AND THOSE WHO PAY THE DEPOSIT OF 50%.

Last edited:
Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th J

Missed this thread for some reason- sorry Kam. Just confirming I am in for option 6 and paid the deposit. The knives are looking great.

Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th J

Kam thanks again for organising us! I have paid the deposit (dropped you a PM to confirm).

I also changed my order slightly as I realised that my squad require another nightraider! so 1xGerber and 6xNightRaiders for me. I did quick check to confirm which marines carry knives in the movie and came out with:
(1) Gerber - Hudson
(2) Nightraider - Hicks, Apone, Frost, Drake, Vasquez and Crowe (missed Apone first time round!)

The Gerber prototype looks very good (I've been checking it against screen shots from the movie). I agree that the final blade should not be black (for movie accuracy). The Aliens Legacy forum has some very good and interesting threads on the knives used in the movie (one titled 'Explorer Night Raider Knives' is really helpful). I understand that the general consensus over there is that knife used by Hudson was not actually a Gerber MKII but a copy of it known as the Explorer MM-IV. To me, it mostly looks identical to the Gerber except the blade does not have black/blue finish (the Explorer has a metal finish) and the Explorer has a slightly pointier tips on the guard. I've tried to attach a picture below to show the differences between the two (I've taken the picture from the Aliens Legacy page so I hope nobody minds me borrowing it) - the Explorer is on the left and the Gerber on the right:

Gerber vs. MM-IV.jpg

So for the prototype purposes I think it looks just great so far but if the final version could have a metal finish to the blade (i.e. not painted black) and the hand guard had slightly pointier edges to it then it would be perfect.

Sorry for the long post!

ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th June)

Thank you guys for paying and bravomite for the "extensive" post. And sorry for my message, think i wrote down too many instructions.

I am going to use your pics for this comparison. From left to right, gerber v1 and gerber v2 (but blade wont be in metal).

a6fb0ba3051475b94bc1a934df5d1705.jpg

Post as many pics as you can from
Night or Gerber, will give them to Fergo. He sent me this one to make the scale between night raider and gerber perfect. Great news, he is gonna try again to make the handguard in fiberglass as the handle.

3a45b17de6187669de029ff0ece31a60.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I also changed my order slightly as I realised that my squad require another nightraider! so 1xGerber and 6xNightRaiders for me. I did quick check to confirm which marines carry knives in the movie and came out with:
(1) Gerber - Hudson
(2) Nightraider - Hicks, Apone, Frost, Drake, Vasquez and Crowe

DOH! I've just double-checked as well ... not sure where I got that Dietrich had a knife, but that's thrown out my count by one, sorry.

MY REVISED ORDER:
1x Gerber w/ sheath
6x Night Raider w/ sheaths

Paypal payment (1st half) of US$116.50 made.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Gerber looks so great over previous versions that I decided to get one too. (now I am gonna have 3 of them) So now its 1 Gerber and 1 Night Raider for me. :lecture Paid them too.

When I get answer from Fergo about payments will update first post. I sent private messages to everyone who showed interest in this thread with payments instructions.

5 days to pay until deadline!!!

Sorry to say I'm far too overdrawn to commit to these beauties this round, but just chiming in in case production hasn't yet started on the sheaths.

Check this thread here for a bit of background on the differences between the Hudson knife and the 'real' gerber mk2. The sheaths in particular have some easily identifiable differences that rule out a 'real gerber'. Hopefully this helps Fergo make the most accurate sheath possible.

https://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15254&hilit=hudson+knife

Hudson MM-IV sheath.jpg

Bigbisont, thanks for the reply, can understand it. I am worried because there are more people who have not paid or answer. Are you guys still interested and going to pay?

Hi guys, my Hicks figure needs a knife. May I know if I'm too late.

No. You are not. We are givimg a few more days. Your is option 3. Night Raider + sheath

Night Raider pics from Fergo !!!

d5395874f108f4ebce0bf3ae833b9e2b.jpg

d19780fb394c67397a89c192af7d4aca.jpg

Are you still interested? You have an spot if you want. Pay 50% now and add your details when you pay. MAybe it will be better if you pay the 100% + shipping since we have to pay before the end of June

Last edited:
ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th June)

OK guy updated list in first post. Give some feedback about the knife. Hope tomorrow we will have pics of it compared with the Gerber and the sheaths.

If everything is Ok we should pay the other 50% and the shipping before the end of June.

Check everything below is in order. Thank you guys

1.kam veitch - option 5 (1G + 1NR) PAID 50%(37,50$)
2.djpurpose - option 6 (1G+ 5 NR) PAID 50% (100$)
3.Mr.E - option 4 PENDING
4.Manannin - option 5 or option 6 (one or the other) *PENDING
5.Bravomite-option 6 + option 3 (1G+ 6 NR) PAID 50% (121,33$)
6.asgardianboy-option 6- (1G+ 5 NR) PAID 50% (100$)
7.hammer-nb-option 6+option 3 (1 G + 6NR) PAID 50% (116,50$)
8.Jediguy -Option 3 (1 NR)- PAID 100% (50$)

Last edited:

Nice one Kam! The night raider looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing the sheaths. Could you ask fergo to post a pick of the two knives (night raider and gerber) together for a size comparison. I will sort out my final payment on 30 June if that's ok. Thanks again for keeping us all on course.

Nice one Kam! The night raider looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing the sheaths. Could you ask fergo to post a pick of the two knives (night raider and gerber) together for a size comparison. I will sort out my final payment on 30 June if that's ok. Thanks again for keeping us all on course.

No problem. Thats what he will do, a pic of them (NR and G) together to compare !

No problem about paying the last day of rhe month! [emoji6]

Oh, so balance of payment now due?

Am ok with that, but would like to see sheaths 1st if poss.

Oh, so balance of payment now due?

Am ok with that, but would like to see sheaths 1st if poss.

I will let him know you people want to see pics of sheaths.

Fergo got your payment in full including shipping. Thanks

Back