ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo PENDING ADDRESSES !!!!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th J

He did not answer aboit when to start. I told him about starting now and not waiting for asgardianboy or making his stuff too and wait to pay the other 50%. I will tell him about your address change

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th J

Do you know now your new address?

He says he is pretty busy right now so probably will take more than 6 weeks. Will keep you informed. Dont worry

Are we able to get a quick update in this thread every couple of weeks, just so we know things are tracking ok please?
Not a drama if it does take longer, just wanting to be kept up to date :)

Are we able to get a quick update in this thread every couple of weeks, just so we know things are tracking ok please?
Not a drama if it does take longer, just wanting to be kept up to date :)

I will try. For starters I asked him to give me and estimate about when is he going to start working on them. Waiting for a reply from him

He will try to make the cuts of the blades this week. Then the hard work will come to adapt then and make the handguards and handhelds. Will keep you posted guys.

Kam thanks for all the updates! Sheaths are looking good.

Hey Kam, any info on an ETA yet? Doesn't necessarily have to be soon, just would like to know one way or the other so I can arrange somewhere for them to be sent.
Thanks!

Hey Kam, any info on an ETA yet? Doesn't necessarily have to be soon, just would like to know one way or the other so I can arrange somewhere for them to be sent.
Thanks!

Here I am, trying to update every two weeks, I asked him last July 29th because he was supposed to start cutting metal the previous week but did not. On the 29th he told me that they got a lot of work right now and they are cutting our steel this days. But then they will have to work on them and give them shape. I asked him about ETAs but did not answer. Have patience, when he has something to show us I will post here and we can arrange shipping.

I'm sorry if that came across as impatient, the last time I asked was 2 weeks ago and had no further information regarding my situation that's all. I wasn't asking to see anything or progress updates, more just whether it will be a 2 week wait or a 2 month wait. Some kind of ballpark.

Mannanin, dont worry, I understand you, I will do my best to keep updates and give an ETA ( I guess it will be more like 2 months) but it depends on Fergo and as much as I love Fergos work, I know he does not comply with his own timetable [emoji1]

Mannanin, dont worry, I understand you, I will do my best to keep updates and give an ETA ( I guess it will be more like 1 month or 1 and a half) but it depends on Fergo and as much as I love Fergos work, I know he does not comply with his own timetable [emoji1]

My message duplicated? Right after posting here, Fergo told me 3 weeks. Send me your address if you got it and will forward it to him.

3 weeks is right about when I will be travelling! I guess I will hold on until they are made and work it out then.

Hiya, any chance of a progress update / ETA please?
[no pressure, just curious / keen to have "New Things" :D ]

money sent , thanks for that spot.

Back