ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo PENDING ADDRESSES !!!!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th J

Contacted Fergo. He says we will finish them this month (november). Lets pray !!! :)

Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th J

Thanks for the update. Appreciated as always

Any news? This begins to be worrysome... :-(

Yes. His grandmother died and is helping but he thinks he will have them any minute. His last deadline was end of november. He apologises to all of you for the delay.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Sorry I have to be that guy, but any word yet?

Guys. I am writing Fergo again, but if you want to put more pressure write him on facebook instead of here. Be my guest. I am not saying that I am angry with you asking, I understand ir, but there is not much I can do but ask and give you an ETA that is not happening. If it was me I would do it in a different way, I can not defend him any more, since it seems like it is taking a lot of time to finish them. We know he is having problems with death in his family and moving from one place to another and weve seen advances but I dont know if his priority is this or other custom works.

He sent me this pics like he is working on it. Hope it is this time.

f6e1f55b7f188a70c8c4986294abdddf.jpg

4e48f28b11eb50f03a7d8a00cb6a0083.jpg

He says he will finish them tomorrow and ship second week of January after xmas to avoid loses because of all the traffic and volume of packages in the mexican postal system. He will send me the finished pics soon. I see some advances.

In the meantime please send me a private with your name and address and the number of knives. I will get then and resend them to Fergo.

Name:
Address:
Postcode:
City:
State:
Knives: all with sheaths. #Gerber # Night Rider
45a23dc15b759841ea23c8052d8f8fcd.png

Have also sent you a PM Kam.
And again, as Manannin said - appreciate your time and effort!

Still waiting for the rest of the addresses .... [emoji848]

I guess people are not spending too much time on the internet over the Xmas/NY break, which is fair enough (I surf way more at work :D ).
Have you PMed the others Kam?

I guess people are not spending too much time on the internet over the Xmas/NY break, which is fair enough (I surf way more at work :D ).
Have you PMed the others Kam?

No. But I was thinking about it, will do it today.

Hey Kam

Sending you a PM now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrote him Fergo last tuesday. No response. Its in spanish but you will get the idea

Happy new year!!
Any new pics?
I am gathering the addresses.
Still a lot to do?

83d92e8b04246df67162358c5dd9fb4a.png

Glad to see I'm not the only person he's stopped responding to. Been waiting on a sword for about 7 or 8 months now.

Wrote him Fergo last tuesday. No response. Its in spanish but you will get the idea

Happy new year!!
Any new pics?
I am gathering the addresses.
Still a lot to do?

83d92e8b04246df67162358c5dd9fb4a.png

Well this bodes well! Hopefully he comes through for all of us. Thanks for the continued efforts Kam!

Back