ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo PENDING ADDRESSES !!!!!!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ALIENS - MARINES - Knives + sheath by Fergo FIRST PAYMENT DEADLINE (Sunday 19th J

Sent a private to the three pending addresses and also to Fergo to finish them.

knives.JPG

Kam, have you heard back from Fergo?
Also, if you [or Fergo] have access to the PayPal email addresses for those three that haven't confirmed their shipping details, you could try contacting them directly that way - what a hassle, you'd think people would be checking this thread for details ...

That said, I see that DJ & Memphis where online here today, and so should have seen you PMs. Jedi hasn't been on the forum since October though ...

Also, if you [or Fergo] have access to the PayPal email addresses for those three that haven't confirmed their shipping details, you could try contacting them directly that way - what a hassle, you'd think people would be checking this thread for details ...

That said, I see that DJ & Memphis where online here today, and so should have seen you PMs. Jedi hasn't been on the forum since October though ...

Hello,

I responded to Kam twice with my address. He probably hasn't had time to update that last list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only have one address left. It is Jediguy. Sorry for not updating.

No answer from Fergo yet. Will ask again [emoji29]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Fergo wants me to pick all the addresses. Guess he does not want to check his email. Thats more work. I dont mind to do this job if it helps him concentrate on the knives and finish them.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thank you guys. When we get the knives, I want to see pictures of your marines with them :)

Status update. Write Jediguy or Fergo if you want too.

View attachment 317651

Hey Kam just caught that the quantities on your list don't match up with what I paid for. Just want to make sure that the info gets to Fergo.

Seems like when writing down the quantities for everyone I made a mistake with djpurpose ones. Will correct them an repost soon the table.

Guys, no answer form Fergo. Open to suggestions. What should we do? Anyone else wrote him??

I've not yet but am happy to hassle him ... he has a facebook page yeah? {EDIT} Found it - on the 1st page of this thread.

Although we're outside of the Paypal Buyer Protection period, I'm not too worried [yet] cause if he was gonna do the dirty, why bother to 95% make the models.

Last edited:
Dont send "sicarios" to his place, but ask him and see if he reads your messages, he hasnt read mine but he is online.

At last !!! Got an answer from Fergo that he has finished everything so I sent him the list with number knives and our addresses. Only one address pending is from Jediguy (no answer from him in previous message so resent it to him).

djpurpose, corrected your number of knives to 6 NR + 1 G

At last !!! Got an answer from Fergo that he has finished everything so I sent him the list with number knives and our addresses. Only one address pending is from Jediguy (no answer from him in previous message so resent it to him).

djpurpose, corrected your number of knives to 6 NR + 1 G

Thank you sir!

Thank you guys, much apreciated. :) To be honest I feel a bit ashamed, since Ive been most of the time in the project pursuing Fergo and the ETAs his giving me never happened .If I have been the one producing the knives I would have managed it in a different way both the producing stages and the communication .

Jediguy just gave me his address. Resent it to Fergo. Hope I can announce shipping soon and post tracking numbers here.

Talk !

Back