Any interest in a Jerry Seinfeld sculpt?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me a COA in not important at all. An open pre-order is good. I would prefer painted, but it needs to be done by a really good painter.

Haven’t figured out how much yet, but I’ll keep this thread updated - How would those that want a copy like it to be released? Limited run with COA? Open pre-order period? Painted/Unpainted? Please give me your feedback!

All I have figured out is that I’m gonna open ordering on July 5th to celebrate the show’s 34th anniversary 😁
It pretty much depends on who would be painting it and for how much. I can be quite picky when it comes to paint :D

Alright, so I’ve been in contact with painters and the cost for painting has been quoted from $150-$250 depending on the artist - So the final cost per head would be $350-$400 painted / $150 unpainted + shipping (shipping will be included in the $150 for orders within the U.S. - I’ve also decided on making it a limited run of 35 (Jerry Seinfeld’s age when the show started) heads total - Right now, I think I’m leaning towards letting people pick their own painters - Either way, orders will start on July 5th (Seinfeld’s 34th Anniversary) with several heads ready to ship - Feedback welcome as always - Thanks for your support!

Last edited:
It would be much more beneficial to pick one top painter for those who want it done in advance. Send them all together and possibly get a better bulk rate, plus less expensive to ship all together.

Love the idea of having him next to Larry David! Gonna have to pull the trigger on that sculpt now lol - so let’s start the list of who’s in! I’ll update the first post to reflect the list and everyone should just assume that the painted head will be on the high end at $400 with the unpainted at $150 - when I settle on a painter for the run, if it’s cheaper than the original I’ll adjust the pricing before taking any payments but that way people aren’t taken by surprise if it’s at the higher end - also I’m already developing George, Elaine and Kramer heads so I can have the whole gang on my shelf so get ready! Let’s do this, baby!!! Who’s officially in?

Love the idea of having him next to Larry David! Gonna have to pull the trigger on that sculpt now lol - so let’s start the list of who’s in! I’ll update the first post to reflect the list and everyone should just assume that the painted head will be on the high end at $400 with the unpainted at $150 - when I settle on a painter for the run, if it’s cheaper than the original I’ll adjust the pricing before taking any payments but that way people aren’t taken by surprise if it’s at the higher end - also I’m already developing George, Elaine and Kramer heads so I can have the whole gang on my shelf so get ready! Let’s do this, baby!!! Who’s officially in?
i have an extra larry head… just sayin’…

I'm in, but I'll probably take just the unpainted version. I'm trying to push myself more into painting stuff myself lately, otherwise I'll never learn it in this scale properly.

Back