Any interest in a Jerry Seinfeld sculpt?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright everybody it’s time! Officially starting the interest list to get an idea of how many people wanna get a Seinfeld headsculpt!

Pricing:

Unpainted: $150 + Int’l shipping
Painted: $375 + Int’l shipping

Shipping within the U.S. is included in the final price.

Deposits:

All sculpts will require a non-refundable deposit of $75 with the remaining balance due when ready to ship.

All payments are to be made through PayPal via F&F or include 5% to cover fees.

Deposits will be due at time of order. July 5th is the official start of this run and will be moved to the “Active Projects” forum at that point. I will have 10-15 heads printed and ready to go by that date, so, all heads will be shipped by July 21st either to our painter or to yourself if ordering an unpainted sculpt.

Good Game Props & Collectibles proudly presents “The Comedian” 1/6 Head Sculpt! Only 35 total sculpts will be made available and will include COA. Heads will be painted by Rodman (Instagram: @rodman_dyl)

IMG_7383.jpeg

Interest List:

1. chris_goodgame
2. greatlakes6
3. rob.teto
4. Pennyworth
5. TheFil4
6. Feinobi
7. rhboyd

Last edited:
More teases

Attachments

• 0DF3E8AD-1BFD-49B4-AFB8-37C2669E2EB2.jpeg
    0DF3E8AD-1BFD-49B4-AFB8-37C2669E2EB2.jpeg
    496.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CAF7CF38-1258-44EF-A604-0D66EB7D0E9A.jpeg
    CAF7CF38-1258-44EF-A604-0D66EB7D0E9A.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 0
Final Sculpt! Test print for sizing is printing as I type this! So excited for this project! Gonna paint up the sample tomorrow, so, I'll have updated pictures by the weekend - Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Seinfeld-Reveal-01.jpg
    Seinfeld-Reveal-01.jpg
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Seinfeld-Reveal-02.jpg
    Seinfeld-Reveal-02.jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Seinfeld-Reveal-04.jpg
    Seinfeld-Reveal-04.jpg
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 0
The head sculpt is looking good. Hopefully there is no "shrinkage"...
Thanks! Funny thing is, there was, unfortunately, a significant amount of shrinkage haha - and it looked too narrow printed as well - refining the sculpt some more and increasing the size of the next print - Will keep everyone updated!

Still haven’t found my camera from unpacking after the move but wanted to share the progress :)

Enjoy the iPhone 13 photo preview! Haha

IMG_7373.jpeg

The top middle of the head, just above the forehead, looks pointed instead of rounded.

Thanks for clarifying. It does look really good! The nice thing about this figure, the clothing is simple.

Haven’t figured out how much yet, but I’ll keep this thread updated - How would those that want a copy like it to be released? Limited run with COA? Open pre-order period? Painted/Unpainted? Please give me your feedback!

All I have figured out is that I’m gonna open ordering on July 5th to celebrate the show’s 34th anniversary 😁

Back