Head sculpture ORDERS OPEN! "The Comedian" Jerry Seinfeld 1/6 Head Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Game Props & Collectibles proudly presents “The Comedian” 1/6 Jerry Seinfeld Head Sculpt!

Painted heads will be done by Rodman (Instagram: @rodman_dyl) with an estimated completion date of mid-September.

Pricing:

Unpainted: $150 + Int’l shipping
Painted: $375 + Int’l shipping

Shipping within the U.S. is included in the final price.

Deposits:

All painted sculpts will require a non-refundable deposit of $150 with the remaining balance due when ready to ship.
All unpainted sculpts will require full payment of $150 when placing your order.

All payments are to be made through PayPal via F&F or include 5% to cover fees: [email protected]

When placing your order please indicate "PAINTED" or "UNPAINTED" and include your username in the notes.

All heads will be shipped by the end of July either to our painter or to yourself if ordering an unpainted sculpt.

Seinfeld-Reveal-07.jpg

1. greatlakes6 - PAID - SHIPPED
2. rob.teto
3. Pennyworth - PAID - SHIPPED
4. TheFil4
5. Feinobi - PAID - SHIPPED
6. rhboyd - PAID - SHIPPED
7. mayureshmali1304 - PAID - SHIPPED
8. <Instagram> - PAID - SHIPPED
9. <Instagram> - PAID - SHIPPED

Attachments

• 3D0A0660-3F1F-4488-8EB6-4AF00651E140.jpeg
    3D0A0660-3F1F-4488-8EB6-4AF00651E140.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey all! Just want to open up a discussion regarding the painted heads. Some have expressed concern over the choice of Rodman to do the heads. The worry is that too many of his Caucasian heads are too light and generic and that he won’t be able to capture Jerry’s slightly tan-ish skin tone. I personally think he’ll do a fantastic job, but, since this is a GROUP run, I figured I’d open it up to your thoughts.

Thanks!
- Chris

Last edited:
Hi.
Is it still time to order the painting for my copy of Jerry's head? I have realized I won't have time for my own projects in the near future, since my help on one crowdfunding project will probably stretch till next year and I would hate for Jerry to fall into my "do later" pile :D

Hi.
Is it still time to order the painting for my copy of Jerry's head? I have realized I won't have time for my own projects in the near future, since my help on one crowdfunding project will probably stretch till next year and I would hate for Jerry to fall into my "do later" pile :D
Absolutely! You’ll have until I’m getting everything ready to ship to our painter to decide if you want painted or unpainted. I can just hold the head until the cut off, and when I’m ready to ship them, if you decide you wanna switch to unpainted I’ll just ship yours then and you won’t have a balance to pay - does that make sense?

Also, since your switching over to a painted version, do you have any thoughts regarding our chosen painter?

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with Rodman's work but reviewed what I could see on their Instagram. While I can see many of their paint ups trend lighter, I do think he/she nails the details and they look sharp. If given some direction and examples of Jerry's tone, I think it will be good. With that said, I'd feel a lot better if we had a painted sample but I am leaning towards paying for the painted sculpt.

I’ll start working on getting a paint sample done for everyone. Also, I’ll post a list of the painters we can choose from - that way everyone can see those I’ve contacted that have agreed to do it when we’re ready.

Thanks!

I vote for the rodman_dyl. The 357partment does some amazing painting for female characters, but I find their male face-painting too soft.
btw. sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was on a business trip in the neighbour country. When can we start sending the deposit?

I vote for the rodman_dyl. The 357partment does some amazing painting for female characters, but I find their male face-painting too soft.
btw. sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was on a business trip in the neighbour country. When can we start sending the deposit?
No worries! This project isn’t to the point where deposits need to be sent just yet - If anyone wants to send their deposit, they can, however, I’ll make a post when deposits become necessary to cover everything with our painter 👍

Also, I agree with you sentiment regarding 357partment’s male sculpts and honestly my front runner is rodman_dyl as well, but I want to be open to hear what others are thinking too. This hobby is expensive and I want to ensure that the money people spend with me is money well spent and they get a fantastic end result they are proud to put at the front of their collection 😁

No worries! This project isn’t to the point where deposits need to be sent just yet - If anyone wants to send their deposit, they can, however, I’ll make a post when deposits become necessary to cover everything with our painter 👍

Also, I agree with you sentiment regarding 357partment’s male sculpts and honestly my front runner is rodman_dyl as well, but I want to be open to hear what others are thinking too. This hobby is expensive and I want to ensure that the money people spend with me is money well spent and they get a fantastic end result they are proud to put at the front of their collection 😁
Good call, your communication and honesty is much appreciated!

Good call, your communication and honesty is much appreciated!
I want to be as transparent as possible! I see so many projects start off with communication and end with crickets.

This is my first project run and foray into producing my own custom 1/6 figures so I want to leave a great first impression with everyone that supports this project (and even those that don’t lol).

I’ve run a successful replica prop business since 2015 and it never would have been that way if I wasn’t open and honest with my customers :)

Alright Everybody!!! I've grown tired of waiting for painted samples to arrive and it's been quite the PITA haha - I've had 2 lost in shipping internationally - and 1 that has been in possession of an artist since November with no updates - LOVE IT! ***sarcasm*** - You guys can choose WHOEVER you want to paint the heads, but I don't think, at this point, I want to deal with the headache of getting everything painted for people - I have 10 unpainted heads ready to go RIGHT NOW - First come, first serve - 50% OFF - $75 shipped in the US!!! Come get them before they're gone - Thanks :)

Back