Head sculpture ORDERS OPEN! "The Comedian" Jerry Seinfeld 1/6 Head Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there are going to be no painted versions, then I guess I grab one unpainted after all and give it a shot myself.
Only thing is - I'm outside of US (Czech Republic - the heart of Europe). How much for postage for me?
Once again thank you for organizing this run!

hello is there a photo of head on a body for scale? Also how do we order?
I might do one, once I'll find "free" body at home. It seems I have used the last one I had for Hercule Poirot and need to order a new one.

Btw. @chris_goodgame , if you plan on Elaine in the future, may I suggest the version with the iconic bun? I think it would be perfect, since it can have the "wall of hair" either as a separate part or an easy rooted hair variant, for simpler articulation :)

elaine6.jpg

I might do one, once I'll find "free" body at home. It seems I have used the last one I had for Hercule Poirot and need to order a new one.

Btw. @chris_goodgame , if you plan on Elaine in the future, may I suggest the version with the iconic bun? I think it would be perfect, since it can have the "wall of hair" either as a separate part or an easy rooted hair variant, for simpler articulation :)
Of course, Elaine is going to have the wall of hair! :ROFLMAO: She's slated 3rd so I have some time to figure out all the available options - so Jerry is 1st, George 2nd, and Kramer 4th - And I have at least 5 "B" Characters lined up that I wanna do, but we'll see how this project ends up being received (y)

hello is there a photo of head on a body for scale? Also how do we order?
Here it is on a AT020 with a Pop Toys X33 suit on for my Bruce Wayne kitbash using the DX19 Bale head - best I could come up with off the bat šŸ¤Ŗ - I don't really have a more slender body to use at the moment as I'm waiting for my painted head still to make skintone šŸ˜

Just DM me to order and I'll send all the info - Thanks!

Also, thank you to every one that has supported this project so far - it's been quite the learning experience, but I hope to be in this for the long haul!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8830.jpg
    IMG_8830.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back