Ash Evil Dead/Army of Darkness shirt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to see how much interest is out there for them. Nothing is planned this is purely to gauge interest at this point. Thanks!

1.mmmmbrains
2.galactiboy x2
3.hotslayer73
4.thanatos
5.senbi575
6.noisetrigger
7.crueshopofhorrors
8.queromarvel

Last edited:
In for a shirt if one get's made, what about the pants? I would be interested in that as well.

Maybe Peteskywalker could do some, his Ash cloths are the best IMO.

In for a shirt if one get's made, what about the pants? I would be interested in that as well.

Maybe Peteskywalker could do some, his Ash cloths are the best IMO.

Thanks man I’m glad you like them and that’s a big complement considering you have Beto’s version :)
But unfortunately my time is currently booked as I am painting for WGP.

Tony Meis might be worth contacting his tailoring is excellent. I would buy a couple if he was making them.

there are plenty of light blue shirts out there that people can customize why pay $20-25 for a shirt?

there are plenty of light blue shirts out there that people can customize why pay $20-25 for a shirt?

Atually good shirts have become few and far between... there are some "okay" one's that require a lot of work to get looking good. Having a supply of specifically tailored ones would be helpful IMO.

Back